Posts created by 4mybirds4

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 12:06 PM
I have been with BF for 10 years, and have noticed since it sold, it has definitely changed. I visit the forums daily and read reviews, many times I have bought games that I normally wouldn't have based on these reviews.

I won't pay extra to have the forums open, that should be included free. But I do have a feeling we may be paying more for our games in the future the way BF is headed.

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 18 11:57 AM
I really liked the demo, however it was very short which makes me wonder how long the actual game is. I don't mind the extended talking as long as it is informative and not boring. I will wait to purchase, hopefully others will post the actual game play time.

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 18 11:52 AM
I think they need to reword that because it does say $6.99 OR one credit. And at the end of my demo it said I could purchase the game for $3.99 using the code FEVER lol. I think something is amiss.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 24, 18 2:39 AM
I love the Vacation Adventures Series and own them all, but this one seemed awful short. I hope this isn't the the direction they are going for future games.

posted in Fairytale Mosaics Beauty And The Beast on Mar 12, 18 3:30 PM
I am on the fence about purchasing this one, as I have all the other ones. The pictures are quite blah to be honest and I don't like the style of them. Has anyone purchased it that knows if they get any better?

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip 2 on Feb 9, 18 12:57 AM
Hmm, I still haven't received my bonus punches.

posted in Hiddenverse: The Iron Tower on Feb 7, 18 9:01 PM
While I love this game and played the last one with horrible lagging, this one also lags on my HP computer. I did check for updates on the HP website and unfortunately there are none, so I guess I am just going to be unable to purchase this game.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip 2 on Feb 5, 18 2:59 AM
I did not receive my bonus punch either today.

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 18 8:09 AM
dtouchton wrote:Is it off retail only?

I sent you a message

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 18 8:05 AM
Lol Thanks RIHope08

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 18 11:26 PM
I really enjoyed the demo. The graphics were beautiful and the puzzles were simple enough for me to do ( as least most of them ) . Unfortunately the sale right now doesn't benefit me so I will wait for a better one before purchasing.

posted in Secret Investigations: Nemesis on Jan 16, 18 1:04 PM
While I enjoyed what I did play and found the graphics nice and clear for the most part, I am not sure about purchasing this game. I absolutely hate timers in any game. I play to relax, not be timed. I will have to think about it.

I too have always loved all the Mortimer Beckett games (makes me want to go back and replay them). Although this one is quite different, I was really enjoying it and before I knew it the time was up. Being able to zoom into the screen and collect the mice was a bonus, but I think I will wait for a sale before purchasing.

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 18 5:59 PM
I bought this game with the sale today and really enjoyed it. I am so glad I decided to demo the game and not pay attention to the low ratings the first day it was out. I always loved Gma games and this one did not disappoint.

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 12:45 AM
I was also very disappointed in the "sale" this weekend. This sale is a slap in the face to your loyal members.

Scottie12 wrote:SAVE code has expired here in the UK

Code didn't work for me either 3 1/2 hours ago. I'll wait for a better sale.

Own all the Dark Parable games and this one does not disappoint.
Was able to use the code HUGE just now also.

posted in Dependable Daisy: The Wedding Makeover on Feb 21, 17 11:02 AM
Thanks for the heads up Old_Man_River, saves me from dl the game. I play to relax too and if there is not a "not timed" option, it's not for me.

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 6, 17 3:15 PM
Got as far as the game you play with your arrow keys, completed it and was stuck in the "game loading" screen forever. Had to ctr alt del to get out of it.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 1:22 PM
Having trouble in the bonus chapter. Put the deer antlers on, and cannot access the deer again to use the winding key as the strategy guide states. Now I'm stuck and can't move forward.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator