Posts created by joker1950

posted in Fright Chasers: Dark Exposure Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 17 1:59 AM
Hi there BearKat,
Yes I have found the hose nozzle, now I have no water to put out the fire! I have tried aiming it, putting it right on the fire, waving it about but still nothing happens! Is there anything else that might help? Regards Josie

posted in Fright Chasers: Dark Exposure Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 17 11:20 PM
Hi there,
I cannot seem to get the fire hose to work at the archives, I have it fixed to the water machine but each time I go outside to put out the fire, NO HOSE,
please help as this is driving me crazy, thanks joker

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 17 10:48 PM
me too and even after trying updating drivers, oh and my video card is brand new, I still have no cursor at all in this game!

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 1:41 AM
Hi there,
I decided to use my systems cursor, but when I chose that in options the cursor disappeared but the system one did not appear, I turned off the game and tried again but still no cursor, can anyone helpa PLEASE?

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 17 4:27 AM
Hi there,
I have lost the clue to the codes on the locked box, I had it but when I went to use it it disapeared, anyone know where it might be?

Hi there for those few who finished this game congrats I am stuck in the scene in the castle where you have to make a long handled hook by affaching the sickle to a bamboo pole standing in a pond, the hint button shgows me this is the right thing to do, but I am dashed if I can get the bamboo to accept the sickle I have tried and tried but I am still not passed that stage. Can anyone out there please help me, regards josiejoker1

thank you so much for that, I can now finish two games of puppet show.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 15 9:26 PM
The hand of light works like this: click on the hand of light point it at what you want to fix, click on the small circle at the beginning of the shape that appears, then follow the shape with the hand, as you go around the various shapes at the corners you get a sound, when you complete the shape the plant nasty dies, if you do not follow the shape completely you have to start it again. Good Luck

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 14 10:04 PM
Does anyone know where I should post my Halloween Maze?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 11, 14 6:51 PM
Hi there,
thank you to all the lovely people who answered my post, now I am looking forward into a second chapter, it is not so much how much money I have invested, it is the interest of the game and the time I have spent playing it that I do not want to lose. But you have given me heart to hope this second chapter will arrive. I just hope it is not quite so faulty to start with, as my version is still cutting out at odd times, but I just sigh, and reopen the game and away I go, so again, thanks for your contact,
regards Joker 1950

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 11, 14 6:43 PM
Thank you for that Sapphrian,
regards joker1950

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 3, 14 6:33 PM
I was wondering if this game was going to be made bigger, I mean that I have enlarged it as much as it seems to go, but I could use a lot more space to keep enhancing my manor. Does anyone else feel "crowded" or is it just me? After investing so much in this game, I really would like it to go on into bigger and better, if possible!
regards to all my Nieghbours by the way,

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 14, 13 6:04 PM
Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone knows what happens to the electoplasm that you gain after you fill the five vials? do you lose it, or does it go elsewhere in the game?
Regards Joker1950

I too, did not have to bend the brain for this game, I think I should have waited for the "normal" version. I thought it was much too short for the money, but got hooked by the brilliant beginning and forked over the two credits,. Next time I will be sure to wait! It just kept on going downhill, did they run out of ink or what? only 2 stars for the story, 2 more for the value for money, maybe 3 for the puzzles, but too repetitive.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 19, 11 1:46 AM
Hi there all,
I have not had any trouble up to now, but I am in the toy shop at the **** point, I can see the fuse but cannot pick it up, I have deleted and re-installed but still no luck. Can anyone help? regards Joker

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jun 10, 11 1:05 AM
I too cannot get to anything like a kiwi, not the flightless birdn or the fruit, whole or sliced, when I use a clue it centers on a pot lid, no matter how often I click on it nothing happens. Can anyone help? PLEASE

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 6, 10 9:08 PM
what a great game, I must have been one of the lucky ones, as I only downloaded it just after the newest update and everything went fine. I have enjoyed it immensely and cannot wait for the next chapter. It may have had a glitchie start, but it has more than made up for it now.

posted in King Arthur on Sep 29, 10 1:03 AM
Hi there,
I an stuck!!! I cannot find one of the runes, I have everything else but that, with no clues or hints it is a bit hard for us oldies to see some of the items, but I am game to keep looking, thanks in advance,
regards Joker1950

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 13, 10 11:40 PM
I loved it, loved it, loved it, the puzzles really make you think, even it's "glichyness" could not make me stop playing, in fact I am going around again, so for all those who love puzzles, go for it, it is worth the money, and I am an oldie too.

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 11, 10 9:56 PM
I think this game is absolutely great, very chalenging, and I know it has taken two updates to get it right, but boy it get's you in. If you did not like it at first, try it again now that they have the gliches out of it, I give it 10 out of ten. The art work is great, and who cares if there is not much sound, the puzzles will keep you thinking all the time, so go for it, I highly recomend it,I am an oldie so that makes it even harder, but it is worth it. Joker 1950

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator