Posts created by BelindaR53

That's what I'm wondering too, firekat.
I just sent off a message to BFG to find out if there is another new MCF's game for 2014. I hope so....
It use to be fun in these forums....
I haven't made a post in here for couple years....been a member for a long time now.

IF ANYONE HEARS ANYTHING ABOUT A 2014 MCF GAME COMING, PLEASE POST IT.

thanks.....

I love your walkthrus for the SE games.
But for this one, isn't the WT the same as the Stragedy Guide in the game?
I was hoping there would be extra things written for the game.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 10:06 AM
Maybe the person that does the walkthru's is still trying to finish the game her(him)self.

posted in Motor Town: Soul of the Machine on Feb 25, 13 10:43 AM
No Tokoro, the pm hdnob sent me didn't help.
I do want to thank hdnob for helping .
I still haven't found the answer yet....anyone else out there able to complete the puzzle?

posted in Motor Town: Soul of the Machine on Feb 22, 13 3:24 PM
I know this isn't the right forum for this game question. But since there isn't a walkthru for the game, and the game forum didn't help, I thought maybe here, someone might notice the game and help me.

I need the answer for the gate weight puzzle, I did the weights, and I do have the code in my notebook for the next part of that gate to open. I've tried putting in the symbols several time, but didn't open.

Someone please send or post answer for me.
Will there be a walkthru for this game?? Thank you very much!!

posted in Motor Town: Soul of the Machine on Feb 22, 13 3:09 PM
ok bobbie....HOW did you figure it out??
Please help me. Thank you!

posted in Twilight School on Dec 11, 12 10:20 AM
If this is the same mousepad they are giving away, then it isn't going to work with your Laser mouse. At least it didn't with mine.
The red light on the bottom side of the laser mouse, I think, reflects from the mousepad. That is.....IF this is the mousepad that has a shiny smooth surface.
So....if you're buying the game just for the mousepad, I thought you should know this, if you have a laser mouse.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 12 10:25 AM
mommabear....it IS a beautiful game, and interesting to play! I loved the way, elephant games made it, with all those little 'extras' in it.

I just wished I could of played it longer, before it corrupted my files, and lost everything.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 12 10:21 AM
I DO hope someone from the tech support dept. here, for this game, is reading the problems we are ALL having...?

AND...posts us a reply(s).........please.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 12 10:16 AM
heleanthia wrote:I couldn't get the game to save and had tried everything...run as administrator etc...
I played quite a long time (have started it about 4 times, lol)

THEN I WONDERED, and after consulting the help pages, decided to try running the game from within the game manager(something I NEVER do, preferring to run the game separately.

Playing from the manager, the game SAVED my progress!!!!
So hope this helps everyone who had trouble with the data being corrupted and lost....

I don't know heleanthia if this will work.... I was able to end my game several times, and able to play it again with no problems. Then, Friday, when I started it, I received the corrupted files message.
Maybe the game only 'saves' so many times??

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 12 10:11 AM
Same thing happened to me also. I went to start my game, and after it loaded, I received the 'Corrupted Files...Data Gone!'
I was very angry and upset about this....I LOVE this game, and want to finish it!!

Big Fish better get to work with elephant games and get a fix for this game, otherwise they will be out of alot of money. Refunding everyone's money isn't a 'good thing'...now is it?

I hope someone that knows anything about this, will post us a reply here.. Hey...Paul...think you can do something for us, about this game??

Someone mentioned about contacting the company about this? Can we??

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Nov 25, 12 11:42 AM
IMO, I think BF should give a item from there to the ones that cannot play the game, due to not being able to upgrade their computers for this game. hmm............ FAIR IS FAIR

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 11:20 AM
ginny46 wrote:i get an error message on opening game (Graphic device does not support min. requirements) Sadly this is the second MCF game that I can't play. That means that I cannot take advantage of the sale also.

I had the same problem as ginny46 also, about last years MCF game.
I haven't downloaded this years game yet, but will soon. I just hope I don't get the same message either.

What can be done for those who cannot play the game?? Very upset , angry , and sad , cause we want to play the game (and last years game too), AND to be able to buy the other CE games on sale.

posted in Lost Secrets™: November 1963 on Nov 19, 12 2:39 PM
Will anyone be making a walk-thru for this game?
I need help for the fusebox game... The directions weren't clear enough for me. Can someone help?

Is there a way to stop the sparkles?? I play the Advanced mode, and I hate them. Also, is there a way to change the play mode, once you start the game?

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 27, 12 10:57 AM
gee Mono.....we were just having fun.... ....
Why did my word get deleted in my other post here? Well....I know why....But I spelt the word of an object, not a website.
Sorry Mono, I just had to say something about it....

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 25, 12 10:35 AM
I'd love to have a [Removed by Moderator] in my back yard....with a swing...
to read and relax....

I bought this game in Aug., and started playing it this month. SO.......I hope the 'tech' people here will help.......

My problem is the WELL. The second time I had to go to the well, I drop the torch and the rope....but, now when I click to go down in the well, it doesn't do anything.........
How can I get down in the well, so I can continue the game??
Thanks.... I hope someone reads this......

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 16, 12 11:17 AM
I'm posting this just to say that my download went fairly quick.
The slow downloads may have something to do during the time frames. I live in the EST. It was about 1:30pm my time, when I downloaded the demo. Must be real busy out there during your time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator