Posts created by silverlash

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Mar 12, 11 9:07 AM
Yes thank you I didn't find anything on the yacht but I did try each setting again and got the right on finally and finished the game.. It was a good game. Thanks

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 11 7:45 AM
Thanks so much

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Mar 12, 11 7:43 AM
Yes I have clicked on the microphone .. on the black switch, on the top of the microphone on the cord and nothing....

I set the dials on Mhz 406, # 3 Antennae co57

the monitors do not come on nor any of the lights on that unit. When I click on hint all I get is the sparklies on the Antennae button? I am not able to figure out what I am doing wrong. Please help.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Mar 11, 11 2:05 AM
I am in the security room. I have found the key, set the buttons, (406..3..co) when I first put the key in it lit up. now that everything is in place, I can't turn the key. A green light is on on the satalite phone, but none of the monitors will come on. It keeps on sparking on the 3rd button which is the antennae. it doesn't seem to like the setting I chose, but I have tried all of the others without success. what do I need to look for
? Is there a walk through?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 11 1:24 AM
I am looking for a walk through. I like to have it handy should I run into a problem. Does anyuone know where I can find it. Since I haven't started the game yet, shoul I start in hard mode as most seem to be having various problems when using relaxed mode (which I usually use the first time I play the game)?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Nov 27, 10 5:34 PM
I found more coins when I stuck the paper under the door of the adjoining room and also in the plant on that side of the room. I wound up with 515 and was able to wrap the coins in a piece of the cloth to get the talismen and leave.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 10, 09 11:36 AM
I found it and thanks. I do like this game

silverlash

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 9, 09 3:46 PM
I can't get the sand to come done the wall to open the hatch to the lost tomb. Since you are there how did you do it? I have opened the sand trail going both ways (one at a time) but the sand won't drop. Do I need to do something to start the sand to fall? I have been on this for 3 days also.
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator