Posts created by patsyflowers

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jun 17, 13 6:56 AM
I put the dates in of birth and death blaze and rebuilt pull the lever nothing happens I know I have the right dates,because when I pull the lever it doesn't clear the board, help me plz I can't go any futher

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Sep 7, 09 3:37 AM
IM IN THE PLACE WHERE I GUESS I NEED TO CUT DOWN THE TREES,I SEE THE AXE BUT IT WONT LET ME PICK IT UP SAY "CANT CARRY TO MANY THINGS" BUT IT WONT LET ME USE ANYTHING IN MY INVENTORY,,,,,,PLEASE CAN SOME ONE GET ME UNSTUCK

posted in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave on Jan 20, 09 4:11 PM
HELLO, I'VE GOT THE WALKTHROUGH AND I ALSO CANT GET THRU THE EEL ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS

eel
 posted in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave on Jan 20, 09 3:54 PM
i cant get past the eel ive tried clicking on him but nothing happens,also do you know where the chest at big mikes is i dont see it

posted in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave on Jan 19, 09 5:04 PM
thanks guys ive been waiting i like the fishing part

posted in Casebook on Jan 19, 09 4:17 PM
THANK YOU ILL GO TRY GET BACK LATER

posted in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave on Jan 19, 09 4:14 PM
KEEP MAKING NECKLACES BUT TO BORING I WANT TO FISH AGAIN BUT RAN OUT OF BAIT I KEEP GOING TO MIKE BU NOTHING HAPPENS AND IVE GONE TO PUA NOTHING

posted in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave on Jan 19, 09 4:00 PM
HOW DO I GET MIKE TO GIVE ME MORE FISH BAIT

posted in Casebook on Jan 18, 09 1:41 PM
DOES ANYONE ANSWER IN THI GAME I JUST FINISHED DRACULA ORIGIN ITS A GREAT GAME BUT HARD. IM STUCK IN THIS GAME IVE BEEN TO THE FINERY THE BEDROOM AND THE WAREHOUSE SOME HOW I GOT BACK TO THE BEDROOM NOW I CANT GET OUT THERE ARE NO CLUES THAT COME UP I GO TO THE VAN BUT IM MISSING SOMETHING CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 18, 09 1:34 PM
THIS HAS BEEN THE HARDEST GAME EVER,THANK YOU PRPLDVA AND ALL ELSE WHO HELPED LETS DONT FORGET THE SPACEBAR, SEE Y A ON THE NEXT HARD ONE YOUR THE BEST

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 18, 09 12:28 PM
Please some one help i uess i am supposed to have a sheild where do i get it ive got the blood ready and rying to open the armory gate but it says im missing something,as i read thru the forum i see ya talk about a sheild please help me ia m almost done

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 17, 09 8:23 AM
I was a newby to and to print t walkthroug from [GB] h helped me ot alot and the help from the fishes in the forum ive gotten half way thru,if you get stuck this is the place to come

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 16, 09 3:10 PM
My hat off to you who have finished,Im only hlf way thru I think and with out this walkthrough and the help from you guys i still be looking a the screen.To those of you who didnt need help wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww, how did you knowwhere to go this is the hardest game i've played(been playing since sept-2008) I had to stop today eyes are crossing,again thanks to all that have helped me,but dont go to far I'm not finished yet

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 15, 09 12:15 PM
Now i cant get the balls to move in any direction can you help me again

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 15, 09 12:09 PM
OK stuck AGAIN the balls on the puzzle dont want to move. I put the cursor over the balls and try to move them but nothing happens,I have the gameboomers walkthrough and its no help im just about ready to call it quits it seems like i cant move a different screen without asking for help

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 15, 09 11:44 AM
How stupid can i be all i had to do was push the door open,thanks Bellefrey. I dont know if there is any thing in thisgame that i can do by myself now how do you push theballs

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 15, 09 11:31 AM
Thanks Bellefrey,i'll try this

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 15, 09 9:16 AM
Dont laugh but i am using the walkthrough and i still mess it up. I just left musatafe{i hope thats how you spell it} he told me to go to Turks house,went there looked at the gate with the ivy,dont see any bells or lines,is there something i did wrong,,i tried to go back to the museum,bt i cant. I am totally mixe up here if you can help would really appreciate it................. thanks Patsy

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 14, 09 5:56 PM
well quess what,i cannot get back, i'll wait for your reply then im gonna call it a night

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 14, 09 5:54 PM
well quess what,i cannot get back, i'll wait for your reply then im gonna call it a night

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator