Posts created by race2267

posted in All My Gods on Mar 10, 12 11:50 AM
I am stuck on the clearing the volcanic crusts as well. Does anyone have an answer?

posted in All My Gods on Mar 10, 12 11:49 AM
lauren2000 wrote:hi there

im stuck with getting more boards and what can you build on the 2nd island? any help will be great

You need to build and upgrade barns. They increase the amount you are able to store.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 10, 12 11:48 AM
iome wrote:I cant get past 140 science points

You need to build more schools and upgrade them.

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Feb 20, 12 6:33 PM
Just worked out the answer to my own question. If you need help, let me know.

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Feb 20, 12 6:12 PM
I am on expert level 6 and cannot figure how I can meet the requirements. You have to have 3 chalets and 7 forested lots. That means there are no other lots available to increase your income which must be $30,000. Even with the houses staged, my income is stuck at $29,500.
Could someone who has passed this level please let me know how I can raise my income?

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 9, 11 4:03 PM
I know it's weird! I have tried everything repeatedly. As the messge keeps coming up that 'I have a dictionary in my suitcase in my room', it seems that something in the game is not recognising that I have it and am trying to use it.

Thanks

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 8, 11 12:49 PM
Thanks for replying. I have done that but nothing happens. At least now I know it's a technical issue.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 3, 11 5:14 PM
I can't seem to work out how to use the dictionary to do the translation. Everytime I click on the notes it tells me "I have a dictionary in the suitcase of my room", but I already have it in my tools. How do I get this to work?

posted in Hotel Mogul on Nov 9, 09 12:56 PM
How do you get up to 600 guest capacity? Even when I have put a business hotel on each site and upgraded to 3 stars on each one I can only get to 588. I tried the walkthrough but that doesn't help as putting in statues and gardens does not increase my hotel capacity.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 15, 09 10:54 PM
dreamlass wrote:i have just downloaded the demo and there was a corrupt file with it has anyone else had the same trouble i was just so busting to play the game i had to close off Help frustrated player

Sorry, but this is my first attempt to make a direct reply and the only way I could figure out how to do it. It's a wonder I can play a game like this one!!!

Anyway, I just posted in a different thread about a problem I am having and wonder if yours may be related. I started having trouble after I had been playing the game where it froze right after I completed a puzzle (which, of course, I had completed by trial and error rather than brilliance - it also meant that I had no idea how I did it the first time when I had to go back and do it again)

It's done it a couple of times and now I have lost some inventory.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 15, 09 10:47 PM
dreamlass wrote:i have just downloaded the demo and there was a corrupt file with it has anyone else had the same trouble i was just so busting to play the game i had to close off Help frustrated player

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 15, 09 10:46 PM
It is soooo much better than the first and I really enjoyed that one too.
I really like the way that they have departed from the main focus of hidden objects (and don't even give you hints for this) and made it more of a true mystery and mind game.
I'd hate to play them in a game of chess.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 15, 09 10:43 PM
Help!! I have located the electrical tape which allowed me to collect the rope. Now, neither are in my inventory list.
I had trouble loading my games a couple of times and ended up having to shut my computer down.
Is it possible to have lost certain things due to this?
Can I go back and retrieve them again. Not really thrilled about THAT prospect. Can't even remember where I got the tape now.
Anyway, I don't want to spend the time retracing my steps just to find out that I cannot re-collect the items.
Has this happened to anyone else?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jan 10, 09 11:26 AM
OK, all the posts for this are very old, but I'll give it a shot! I am having trouble with the weather dance. I have the chief and 3 farmers at the fire when it rains. If you click on any of them it says they are doing the dance.

However, my puzzle says I haven't achieved it and I am still wondering what I will get when they do it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 10, 09 2:09 AM
Did you notice the teddy bear when you were down there? Can't remember the room,but it is in the same area of the game - there is a stone sharpener. You should be able to solve that issue. That is as far as I have gotten and I am now trying to figure out where or what to do next. If you get there before me feel free to give me a clue!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator