Posts created by sherrilafkas

posted in Chimeras: The Signs of Prophecy Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 11:29 AM
no chimera and no morphing objects when i play. the special features only didnt even mention them

same here. I actualy already restarted the game because i accidently hit skip on a game instead of restart. now to have to do it again is a big drag.

Hit the reset button and it will let you do the fuses again and it should work. Did for me.

Hi. Same thing happend to me. I finally hit the reset butten and redid the fuse part and it worked.

You are able to move the bones in between the skulls. Turn a skull and then turn one next it and you will see.

Same issue here. Must be something technical. I'm sure they will find a fix.

It is a hog scene where you only find rings. If you look on page 49 of the strategy guide it is the 7yh chapter. last one before the bonus. It shows to click on the open umbrella and behind it is the ring. It will not let me pick it up. thanks for any help.

I clicked on the umbrella and i can not pick up the last ring. Upper right hand corner. I have tried everything. Is this a clitch. Looked at tech problems and only download problems listed. Anyone with this problem???????

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Apr 4, 13 8:10 AM
I solved the inside puzzle on the demon statue and I believe it said i would need a lock pick. Which I found. Now it will not let me go back to the statue. The hint keeps telling me I have to go there. What is the deal?

posted in Twilight City: Love as a Cure on Oct 30, 12 11:36 AM
I believe you just have to keep trying to pick it up. when i finally ran out of vigor and the other blue stuff i got the crystal.

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 26, 12 7:16 AM
Thanks. I was backing out of scene and trying there. Duhhh.

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 25, 12 6:24 PM
Thanks Dragonlady. Just does not want to fill for me. Guess i'll wait to see if others are having these problems.

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 25, 12 5:38 PM
Have tried at least 40 times to fill the boot with sand in the pirate cave to no availe. Is there a particular place?

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 25, 12 5:35 PM
Tried several times to fill the boot with sand in pirate cave and it will not fill. is there a particular spot? have tried at least 40 times.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 25, 12 2:37 PM
found it. So now i have the sledghammer.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 25, 12 1:57 PM
My hint system is not working and i can not locate the final item in the HOG scene in the library. It's a FLAKE. I'm assuming a snow flake but i can not find it and can not get further in the game because of it. Anyone remember where it is????

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 20, 12 9:13 AM
I have touched every stuped sweet potato and only come up with 8. What am i missing?

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 20, 12 9:12 AM
I have touched every stuped sweet potato and only come up with 8. What am i missing?

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 11 10:14 AM
I used the key tag to in the hotel reception room and now it's gone and I need it to get into room 12. am i missing something. Or is this a glitch????

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 11 10:10 AM
Ok, used the key tag somewhere to get past the hotel reception desk and now need it to get into room 12 and it's gone. It is a glitch or was i supposed to use it on room 12 first and then the other place. Do i have to start all over again. I already have a lot of achievements made. Hmph...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator