Posts created by troxe

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make on Oct 2, 12 9:29 AM
Cannot find Iron Spider I have the walkthrough and I still cant find it help!!!!

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make on Sep 27, 12 1:11 PM
Do not know where mill door is

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Jul 11, 12 7:46 AM
Trap door key missing

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Mar 8, 12 4:39 PM
I already put the wing back on the angel and now I can't find the chisel, Can anyone help me

posted in Annabel on Sep 23, 10 6:03 PM
I have tried to pickup ladder pieces but nothing happens. Please help

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Aug 19, 09 3:22 PM
Can some one help me. this Chapter 6 where Narracott says he is not feeling well and he needs to find the bottle of embrocation on the grass.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Aug 18, 09 8:18 AM
I have done everything but Bloor and Lumbard doesn't show up for the third time to end the chapter. Help

posted in Sinking Island on May 9, 09 4:00 AM
Okay I have tried to finish for the umpteenth time , My mandate only allows 1 dec from Christiana that the gloves belong to marco and the Material clues include:bottle of flax,Goums glove recept,return airline tickets, One way airline tickets and marco's stained gloves.it keeps saying INCORRECT so what am I doing wrong or need to do?

None of the other boxes on the mandate screen are lit up to allow me to put anything else.
I have the condom wrapper with conversations with Martin and Christina.... I love this game and up to this point no problem with the walkthrough but I just want to end it as I have lots of other Large Files to play/ Please help and did I see that there is a sinking island 2???

posted in Sinking Island on May 7, 09 11:35 AM
Okay I have tried to finish for the umpteenth time , My mandate only allows 1 dec from Christiana that the gloves belong to marco and the Material clues include:bottle of flax,Goums glove recept,return airline tickets, One way airline tickets and marco's stained gloves.it keeps saying INCORRECT so what am I doing wrong or need to do?

None of the other boxes on the mandate screen are lit up to allow me to put anything else.
I have the condom wrapper with conversations with Martin and Christina.... I love this game and up to this point no problem with the walkthrough but I just want to end it as I have lots of other Large Files to play/ Please help and did I see that there is a sinking island 2???

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 12, 09 3:31 PM
to PCKILLER If you are the designer can you PLEASE TELL me how I can move on if I cannot find one of the items (PAWN) and the HINTS do not light your way. I have tried this 5 times creating a different name to try it again without any results. PLEASE...

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 11, 09 2:24 PM
What do you do when the HINTS do not highlight a area for you to find the item? This has never happened before to me and I am so frustrated. It happens in the 3rd room in Haunted Hotel Believe the lies. Can someone help me please.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 10, 09 12:29 PM
in the 2nd office at the start as the hint button doesn't help, I have gone back 4 times and changed my profile HELP After you use the key pad to open the door it is that room. It won't let me go on and I cannot locate the PAWN/ does anyone know what I am talking about.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator