Posts created by bunbun1645

Stuck in front of house. Same issue with hand. Anyone have any suggestions...loved the game up to that point.

Frozen in the Chapel. Using Windows 10. Looks like this is a tech issue since so many are having the same issue in different venues. Looking forward to an update. Would love to finish the game.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 15 4:07 PM
Using Windows 7, PC. I Beta Tested this game and loved it. Beta Game took me up to Mining camp with no problems. Now in mining camp museum. HOP on coffee table is fine first half. Second half where you assemble pieces of animal (seal? Bear?) won't work. mouse won't pick up pieces and when you go to hint.... nothing. You get a little "ding" but no activity. I really want to play this game, but am really concerned about all of the little glitches that everyone seems to be getting. SECOND POST: OK, got through the animal issue by doing the match 3 game. Now I'm on the ski slope and the deer has pushed the log out of the way. However, the log won't go away, every time I try to get whatever it is that the totem deer is trying to offer, the log pops back up again and the scene freezes. Only way to get out is to use the map to go back to the mine shack and start again from there. I wish they would let us beta test the whole game, instead of just the demo..... maybe we could get a game that doesn't disappoint us.

I have never had a problem with a Big Fish game until now. I am approximately 1/3 through the game at the point where I receive a medal for my puppy and need to light an "alladin": type lamp in the Secret Passage off of the Director's Office. I then get the message: ERROR: Access violation at 0x0048F612 (tried to read from 0x445E9DF9) program terminated.The game then freezes and terminates. I have an NVIDIA 3-D GeForce GT 220 card and the driver is up to date. Memory is 4050mb. Have deleted and re-downloaded twice. I see that others are having the same problem. What is the solution?

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 11 5:40 PM
I just spent 20 minutes looking for the "bonus" part of this game. They should let you know that it's integrated into the game. I loved the first two games but this one was programmed so fast, it's still full of bugs. Big Fish, please "vet" your games better before you offer them to the public!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 11 11:22 AM
I am having the exact same problem. All of the matches have been made but the game will go no further. No mouth above elephant's head. The mini-game lets you continue to flip the gears but nothing happens once all the matches have been made and the outer lights have been lit... Customer support, eh?

Totally agree. Toy Room and train is as far as I got before the whole game shut down. I loved the first two Dream Chronicles but this one is worse than the last with the silly air ship. So sorry to have wasted my money. I've been with Game Fish for many years and have bought more than 50 games during that time. They need to beta test the games more thoroughly and quit releasing games that need continuous patches.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 10 3:17 PM
Game was really disappointing. Not at all as good as the other DC's! I finished the game in about two hours, including the so-called "bonus" level. What a crock! Bonus level was just some simple square puzzle pieces of their concept art. What were they thinking..!? Put something together quick, rely on past reputation to make some bucks??!! Graphics were just as good as ever... just not enough content to keep this gamer happy... Save your money... buy the game at $6.99 but don't put out the $20. You won't get your money's worth.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 10 3:07 PM
I am really, really unhappy with this game. First of all, it only took me about two hours to complete the game. What's in that??!! Second, there was no real story line. I agree with everyone else that if you have played DC1, 2 and 3... DC4 is a HUGE disappointment. I would like my money back. I can find much more interesting things to do with my $20.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 16, 10 4:28 PM
You have to have seen the movie or the play to understand the plot. It's pretty complicated, gruesome and sad. Wickipedia has the synopsis.

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 12, 10 1:50 PM
I totally agree with these comments. I also could not navigate away from some of the scenes and was frustrated about 25 minutes into the game. I normally buy about 3-7 games per month through Big Fish but have not been buying as many lately. This is because the games are being offered with bugs and typos in the dialog which drive me nuts. The games should be beta tested by someone who can either speak English well enough to catch the typos and by those who are not so familiar with the game as to miss minor bugs which can "bug" the rest of us. It is really nice that Big Fish offers a new game every day, but rushing a game to market before it's been thoroughly tested and checked for errors is a mistake.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator