Posts created by monkjr

posted in Motor Town: Soul of the Machine on Feb 22, 13 3:05 PM
I am having the same problem....hint won't work and can't find last candle...help

posted in Downtown Secrets on Nov 6, 10 8:59 AM
Don't have the answer but would like to know why as soon as I hit play my screen goes black and have to reboot computer.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 16, 10 4:54 PM
I have installed and re-installed two times and now the problem is in the temple when the sliding door gets struck, In the walkthrough it says that u leave the temple and the fountain sparkles and you have tofind a steel rod. I have done this two times and the fountain does not highlight. I have seen the rod in previous fountain searches the last time I was there I got an axe, I have been a member for years and have never had a problem with the games as I have had with thisone, Can u help

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 17, 09 8:01 PM
My wife and I were both playing and helping one another. The greatest thing about this game is the no timing, it completely takes the tension out of play and you can enjoy the puzzles and HO rooms. It took us over 20 hours but we had a ball and made it to the end. Thanks for the fun. Looking forward to more Mystery Case Files that are not timed.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 15, 09 5:08 PM
Great help It kept me on track.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator