Posts created by dash44

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on May 22, 15 3:39 PM
I did all the puzzles too and I can't get the submarine to work. I click on it and nothing happens. What is the secret?

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on May 16, 15 10:05 AM
I am in the kayak and can't seem to find my way back to camp! Can someone tell me how to get back?

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on May 15, 15 2:16 PM
I need help too! I was going around in circles in the kayak and finally made it back to the dock only to find I'm also walking around in circles and get find the camp. I found a couple of the flowers but nothing else. This is so frustrating!!! Please send me the link to the walkthrough if you still have it. Thanks!!

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 15, 15 10:41 AM
Cannot find the door with the seal after solving the word "ITRENUM". I found a door with a seal immediately after solving ITRENUM but then I got the message that I still needed to find a door with a seal. Help - I'm going around in circles!

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 15, 15 10:04 AM
I'm stuck on finding the R and M in ITRENUM. Very frustrating! Yes, I would love the list of letter locations, please!!

Thanks!

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 2, 15 3:51 PM
Thanks, I'll give it a try!

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 2, 15 2:04 PM
I've looked in the kitchen drawer for the screw, looked in the boxes by the dresser drawers where the umbrella and closet are and looked in and around the plant by the TV. I can't find the wrench, bolt and screw. What am I doing wrong??? I've clicked every place I can click and am getting very frustrated!

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 1, 15 3:29 PM
I have the glass but can't find the water! I thought it would be in the bathroom but no such luck. Please help!!

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 13 2:33 PM
I am at the point where I should get a scoop of coal from the stove and bring it back to the base of the frozen tree. Try as I may, I cannot get a scoop of coal from the furnace. What am I doing wrong?

The strategy guide says that the thimble is in the chest in the palace hall. Try as I may, I cannot find the palace hall or the chest! Where is the palace hall??

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Apr 1, 12 12:11 PM
I did feed them the chicken feed from the far right (sorry, not the corn). Is there anything else I might have done wrong?

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Mar 31, 12 9:00 AM
I've measured out the correct amount of corn for the chickens (2 scoops) and emptied the bucket into the feed hopper. As soon as I do that, I am transported back to the front door with my suitcase and being told to go home! I've tried this a few times with the same result. What am I doing wrong? I've looked at the walkthrough and can't seem to find where I made the "fatal" mistake.

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Mar 21, 12 4:16 PM
Thanks for the help! Well, I got the basket and the vegetables but now I'm having trouble finding the tinder. I got the newspaper that was on the hearth, the sticks for kindling and the logs chopped. Where is the tinder??

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Mar 18, 12 8:40 AM
Can't remember where Shorty said the basket for picking the vegetables is - can anyone help me out with this? I've got ten minutes left on the demo and I'm not sure whether I want to buy this since I've tried ND Games in the past and just find them irritating. Hard to navigate and too much diaglog!

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 12 6:37 AM
Thanks for the info - I'm going to give it a try!

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 12 2:00 PM
Has anyone finished the puzzle with the boy leading all the cats? I am almost done with the game and I can't skip it since I put the mode on "Hard". I can't see how this puzzle can possibly be done. Every time I move one row and get some highlighted blocks it takes away from another row. Any suggestions anyone? The so-called solution in the strategy guide just shows the finished puzzle, not how to get it done!
Thanks!

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 11 1:14 PM
I am having so much trouble trying to open the safe even using the strategy guide! It doesn't appear that I can skip this puzzle either. Anyone have a simple solution for me?

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 11 3:48 PM
Way too easy - you really don't need the SG to get through this. Really kind of boring. Won't buy!

Thanks, I'll go get it now!

I'm inside the rocket and I have the hamster whistle and have put the food in the dish, but NO HAMSTER! Where do I find the hamster?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator