Posts created by GrndmN1

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 18 5:20 AM
I've selected all the symbols inside the infinity circle - cannot get into the secret hallway - tried everything I can think of - help please? I've purchased this game and can't proceed any further......

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour on Mar 13, 18 5:12 AM
Absolutely stuck on the Infinity symbol - have selected all the symbols in the infinity circle but cannot get into the secret hallway - Help please?

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 14 3:08 AM
justcc wrote:ok.......I'm going to try one more time.......but I want to be able to skip....where is the dang nab it skip button ??????

WHERE is the skip button? I can't find it either!

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 14 8:03 AM
I cannot find this game listed in the index! I can click on the promotion to buy it - but I want to try the demo first! I cannot find it to save my life! Help?

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Dec 20, 13 12:41 AM
Letter?? What letter?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 14, 13 12:29 PM
I found two of the creepy eyes - one in the loose board on the porch, one at the base of themale statue. Cannot for the life of mee find the third one!! Help!

I have a problem - at the pirate ship - sound goes into a loop, and the cursor won't move.- I contacted support and included a Dr Felix Report. I got a reply saying that my driver was downloaded in 2008 and to update the driver. Well this is not my driver at fault - I can play all the other games perfectly well; it is just this game that is driving me mad! Alll the other Redemption Cemetery games are FINE - so it isn't the driver....- it is the game that has a glitch - and judging from other replies, it is majorly at fault! I am so disappointed because the game is brilliant..... I was not recommended to uninstall and re- install the game - I wonder why?

And I bought my game AFTER the fix on August 8.......

Anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it?

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Feb 23, 12 7:17 AM
I have been waving the glass over the book I have the sequence of symbols but I can't get rid of the glass to push the buttons - help!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 30, 12 8:28 AM
I am having difficulty with the lighthouse fuse box puzzle. I put in the fuse. I changed the symbols according to the walkthrough - nothing is happening - can someone please help? I am going nuts here1

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 30, 12 8:25 AM
The fuse box puzzle is driving me nuts - I put the fuse in and followed the walkthrough for the symbols but cannot do it help please!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 30, 12 8:23 AM
The fuse box puzzle is driving me nuts - I put the fuse in and followed the walkthrough for the symbols but cannot do it help please!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 30, 12 8:21 AM
Help!! How on earth do I do this fuse box puzzle? I Put the fuse in but no matter how I try to put in the correct symbols as per the walkthrough nothing happens - the fuse I put in is greyed out - should it be? this is driving me nuts! Hellllpppp!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 30, 12 8:20 AM
Help!! How on earth do I do this fuse box puzzle? I Put the fuse in but no matter how I try to put in the correct symbols as per the walkthrough nothing happens - the fuse I put in is greyed out - should it be? this is driving me nuts! Hellllpppp!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 30, 12 8:17 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:
princesscrystal6 wrote:help!!!! i been trying for over an hour to figure out code on lights at lighthouse...i put in a new fuse and everything....don't know what i am doing wrong????
First of all, when you replaced the fuse and did the fuse box puzzle, did the lighthouse light come back on? If

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 20, 11 5:58 AM
Help!I've used the hammer on the nails in the bedside table drawer - but it won't open - I still have the hammer and if I try to use it there again nothing works!! Hellppp please

Edited : Did it - one hole was actually another nail!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 8, 10 11:34 PM
Ok - where? Do you have the link?

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Nov 2, 10 12:00 AM
I got to the part where I was about to go back and undo the screws on the drawer - but decided to come back and play later - now I am back at Limmeridge and no way to get back to Blackwater house!!! What do I do now?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator