Posts created by elijah5

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 3:04 PM
Theirs a valve on Prince Albert's statue, left hand side. Another one is in the tree in the park-where the boat and snake are, also one is at front gates of Buckingham palace in between the guard and the couple, it's sitting on a fence.

Rag
 posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 3:00 PM
The rag is on the organ in Westminster Abbey

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 2:59 PM
The pipe is on the Tower bridge- right hand side. Move your cursor around and when it changes to magnifyer thats it.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 2:57 PM
here's the location of all the cricuit breakers:
1st one- On the front desk in the House of Parliament
2nd one- Clock Tower on ledge by picture
3rd one- is on the corner of stage in the Globe Theatre

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 11:56 AM
1852 Bust- Hat, 1830 Tea bag, 1828 Boot, 1894 Rose, 1756 Tea Cup.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 11:49 AM
Before Westminister Abbey is open, you have to put the snake in the canvas bag, which you get in a HOG scene after deciphering the 2nd scroll. Use the long metal rod (buckingham palace-stairs right side). Retrieve bag with snake, then Westminster Abbey is open for you. Hope this helps

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 10:32 AM
you need 4 scripts to open the box. 5 busts to get cross. go back to House of parliament and instead of going towards the clock tower, go left. You will see 5 pillars for the busts. After you play the HOG scene you should get a blow dryer. Go back to clock tower open up the ciruit box, providing you have the key, if not you can find it in the tower of london, mouse hole- release snake there to get the key. Look on your map and it will show you where you need to go next.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 8:02 AM
The janitor's key is in the first garbage can. You should be able to move yur cursor over to the cans and the one that turns into a magnifier is the one with the key. Hope this helps you

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 30, 12 5:28 PM
The long metal rod is on the stairs in buckinham palace, right hand side.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 30, 12 5:25 PM
Westminster Abbey is below St. James Park. Go to St. James Park, then put your cursor towards bottom of screen, it will tell you the name Westminster Abbey. You should be able to get there.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 30, 12 5:19 PM
I've been everywhere looking for the darn cup of hot tea so I can get the matches for the blow torch. Getting frustrated over it. Can Anyone please tell me where to find it? Can't go any further until I do. Thanks

Start a new game under a different profile. Everyone is having this same issue with the chalk. I had it as well. Started a new game and had no issues with it, played till the end. Check "Technical Issues/Problems" link in the forums for this game.

I too had the same problem with getting the chalk from the cat, so what i did was start a new game under a different profile and had no problems finishing the game. I know that alot of people are having this same issue with the cat and probably don't want to start a new game, so uninstall and reinstall the game. Sometimes after purchasing the game and installing the full version the games don't always play right. I have had this issue on several games, have uninstalled/reinstalled and had no problems after that. Whichever way you choose, Hope this helps everyone having this issue with the cat.

The problem with "Trial Expired" is in the game manager, just uninstall the game and reinstall, this should take care of the problem. A lot of people seem to have this same problem with other games. Hope this helps.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 12 12:25 PM
To broomeycroft and any else who got "trial expired" after download, uninstall and then reinstall again, that should take care of the issue you have. The problem with that is the game manager. This has worked for me in the past, hope this helps.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Revenge of the Terracotta Warriors on Dec 25, 11 10:17 AM
You can also find it on home page, look for "blogs" left hand side of page towards the bottom. From there you should be able to find the walkthrough.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 3, 11 4:09 PM
Just so everybody knows who is having the same problems with the lamps as I am. I have sent in a Dr. Felix report to customer service. Should find something out by Monday at the latest. Will keep everyone posted.

Can somebody help me? Been trying to move the armor to get the puppet but can't seem to be able to. Do I need something to help me move it or what? Stuck there and can't progress without it.
Thanks for anyone's HELP
Elijah5

posted in Slot Quest: Under the Sea on Sep 25, 11 10:39 AM
Thanks for the response. I am going to send in a Dr. Felix report as this has happened before with another one of the slot quest games. I sent one in then and will again. Thank you for the advice.

posted in Slot Quest: Under the Sea on Sep 23, 11 4:09 PM
To bfg ArnoStyx,
I have sound with the game and it works just fine. Didn't have an issue until I played the challenge game on the third slot machine "Under the Sea" and challenge is in Fishin Fortune, it happens every time at end of a bonus game. My drivers and sound cards are all up to date and this is the only game I have issues with.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator