Posts created by Ladyinpink607

posted in Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time on Sep 7, 09 11:46 AM
Drag the pot to the cup, then drag the leaves to the cup. Then you should be able to put the cup of tea on the table.

posted in Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time on Sep 7, 09 11:37 AM
velviecurll wrote:I can't get the tea leaves, teapot, teacup to place on the table. anyone else having this problem? I can't go to next level until this happens and is very frustrating.

I'm having the same problem. Any suggestions, anyone?

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 21, 09 3:45 PM
Check the arm of one of the chairs.

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 21, 09 3:06 PM
Thank you so much!

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 11, 09 6:01 AM
Obviously this game has a lot of bugs to work out regarding the hints. Anyone know where to find the button?

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 11, 09 5:58 AM
magsb1949 wrote:used the hint button but the hook is not where it says it is ........where is it?

If I am remembering correctly, it's in a picture on the wall.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 11, 09 5:52 AM
unicorngirl wrote:what in the heck is a shuriken and why every time i ask for a hint it goes to the table to the same place but i have clicked on everything in that area many times and nothing.....what do i do now? is there a problem with the game? i dont want to buy it or use a credit if the game is not going to work for me.

The "hint" is in the wrong place. The shuriken is stuck in the front of the top drawer to the dresser. It's a star-looking thing.

There are numerous hint errors in this game. If I were you, I would wait a while to purchase until they get all of the bugs worked out.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 11, 09 5:48 AM
Anyone know where the button is?

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 11, 09 5:47 AM
catnippity wrote:Help - I cannot get out of the Hunter's Room
My hint showed me where Shuriken was but clicking on it will not work
Janet

It's stuck in the front of the top drawer to the dresser.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator