Posts created by crazycatjag

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 15 9:35 AM
I have the same problem. What do I do to get the spring. HELP!!!!!! Plz.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 8, 14 11:17 AM
I haven't had a problem until now. I am suppose to go to the elevator and all the buttons are damaged except the #3. I have no idea what they want me to do. When I touch the Hint button. It just goes to the #3 in the elevator. What am I suppose to do. I have a cane, matches, mask. Thats it. Hope you can help.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 13 6:55 AM
Hi ...I can't find the handle for the shovel, so I can shovel the coals into the train.
Also there is suppose to be some pipes I have to put together for the pressure
in the train. Can you tell me where everything is???
Thanks.

I am having the same problem trying to get the hairpin and going to the door to open it. Help!!!!

posted in Lost in Night on Sep 18, 13 11:11 AM
Are there any Dream Day HOG's coming in the near future??

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Jul 25, 13 6:57 AM
Thank you very much. I found the shell.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Jul 24, 13 6:03 PM
On the lost items on the Bike Track, I can't seem to find one that looks like a fish,
or is it a fish.
Can you help?
Thanks

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 3, 10 1:23 PM
Does anyone know what to do with the quilt? I just got it and I don't know where to hang it to or fix it or what ever they want me to do with it.

Thanks, I have that. I am now done with what I had to do and I cannot seem to get into any other room. I have also seen the map and it seems that I have other places to go. How do I do that.

But where do you go from here after you find the jars. I done the jars and the sun emblem. Is there a walkthrough for this game?? Thanks.

Thankyou very much I finally got the last jar. But I have no idea where the last chess piece is. And where does the music stand and music sheet go. This is the last of my invertory.

Ok, now I am really stuck. Where is the conopic jar in the snow. I have the tile to break a window. But I can't seem to find the window to break to get the jar from the snow. HELP, thanks.

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Oct 16, 10 4:06 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now my W is missing in the last part of the game. No triangle either. Can anyone help. Thanks.

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Oct 4, 10 1:18 PM
I like the game and the graphics are good. I was wondering if there is a walkthrough for the game..Good going BF.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on May 19, 10 5:48 AM
I have errors as well. Most of the games I download are off to the right side. I can't even shut the game off unless I turn off my computer. Is there anyway I can fix this. I also have windows 7. This really sucks. I don't like it at all. Help!!

posted in Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova on Oct 15, 09 12:53 PM
Hi All. Is there a walk through for this game? Thanks.

posted in Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest on Aug 31, 09 4:19 AM
Can anyone find the scroll?? Tried the walkthrough but still I cannot find it. Help.

posted in Relic Hunt on Aug 23, 09 3:29 PM
OMG...i finished the game in 45 minutes. Not going to buy.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 21, 09 5:17 AM
Very good game. The fariy is annoying at times. But all in all good. When do you know when to get the last 2 marbles? Is there a walkthrough?

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 4:42 AM
I'm going to try Mystery Age. But I can't seem to get the walkthrough to download. Is there a problem with it? Hope it can be fixed. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator