Posts created by Noonio

Help! Does anyone know where the Grotto is?

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 12 5:15 AM
Its funny to see such mixed reviews. I loved the game, was it the best one ever no but found the story and graphics very good and it kept me entertained. I didnt try the demo just took a chance and bought it straight away. Worth a buy. 7 out of 10 for me

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 12 5:14 AM
Its funny to see such mixed reviews. I loved the game, was it the best one ever no but found the story and graphics very good and it kept me entertained. I didnt try the demo just took a chance and bought it straight away. Worth a buy. 7 out of 10 for me

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Apr 8, 12 3:01 PM
An absolute winner with me. I really enjoyed the game. Didnt want it to end. Loved the scenes and puzzles were good too. I loved the hog scenes as they were a bit different than the usual ones. Definitely worth a buy.

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 1:38 PM
Ive played about 30 mins of the demo and loving it so far. Defo will buy it now so will let you know my thoughts so far. I dont usually listen to the sound but my husband is watching football so decided to plug my earphones in. I think its very eerie listening to it but liking it.

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Feb 4, 12 12:47 PM
I really enjoyed this game. It seemed to last as long as a CE game too which is always a bonus. Graphics were fab. Got me thinking on some of the puzzles. I much prefer the puzzles to HOG scenes as they can be annoying at times. Thanks BF

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Feb 4, 12 12:47 PM
I really enjoyed this game. It seemed to last as long as a CE game too which is always a bonus. Graphics were fab. Got me thinking on some of the puzzles. I much prefer the puzzles to HOG scenes as they can be annoying at times. Thanks BF

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Feb 4, 12 12:46 PM

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Jan 1, 12 3:44 PM
Really good SE game. Loved the graphics and puzzles. Im not a fan of Hogs so it was a nice change with the circular hogs. Puzzles were easy enough. very enjoyable game as a whole. Thanks BGF

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Jan 1, 12 3:44 PM
Really good SE game. Loved the graphics and puzzles. Im not a fan of Hogs so it was a nice change with the circular hogs. Puzzles were easy enough. very enjoyable game as a whole. Thanks BGF

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 12:45 PM
How do you get the ladder down at the dock? I need to get the hook and from the strategy guide I need it to hook onto the rope to open the city gates???? Please help

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 10, 11 1:55 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snooze fest. I found this game very tedious. It was ok to start but it wasnt good. The first one (Letters from the past) was a little better but both of them were pretty much the same. Ok to start off with but then were a bit boring. Wasnt worth the money. Dont like to complain really as there are some fantastic games on BF and im a big fan. I suppose some games arent for everyone hey

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Oct 10, 11 1:48 PM
I really enjoyed this game. Puzzles were good and not too many HOs which is good for me. Elephant games are always good. Loved the graphics, story lines. Great buy.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 12, 11 3:33 PM
Im also surprised that some fishies didnt like the game. I thought it was great. I loved the hog scenes. Not always a fan of them as find them all the same and quite boring but I like the mix of placing objects rather than just finding. I loved the room changes in each scene. Graphics were great and im always a fan of corny voice overs, makes me giggle.

Overall rating 9 out of 10. Simply because I would of liked it to go on longer but I didnt have the CE version. Is there a CE version?

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 11 1:19 PM
Anyone know where the screwdriver and window button are? I am searching for the last mirror shard and cannot find it. Do I need to use the screwdriver on the telephone to get the last shard?

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 11 3:20 PM
Ive experienced quite a few technical glitches with this game. It just kept freezing and I would have to close down and restart the fame on several occasions. I managed to finish the game but just thought Id make BGF aware.

posted in Tearstone on Jun 25, 11 3:36 PM
Just finished playing Tearstone. The length of the game was enough. The graphics were nice. I didnt try the demo and just bought it which is not something I normally do but I took a chance. The risk paid off. I thought it was worth the money. Wasnt one of my absolutely favourites but just a nice game. I did get stuck on a few things but it wasnt too difficult. I give it a 3.5 out of 5. Thanks BF, keep em coming.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 24, 11 3:07 PM
Woo hoo i did it. For those stuck on it still. Click on the middle line (vertically) and click til you get to 5, then I clicked on the one below, still in the middle and clicked until I got to 7 and finally clicked on the top line, still in the middle and changed to 4 and it opened. Hope that made sense

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 24, 11 3:02 PM
How did you do it? Anyone? Im clicking but can only get 456. Im driving myself insane. Please help.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 18, 11 1:42 PM
All I can say is fantastic. This is one of the best games I have played, defo in my top 5. I love how long it was. You didnt really need the bonus part though as it was getting a slight too long with that. The only negative comment I have is that the hint button told you exactly what to do. I have only found the hints to be either no help at all or too much help. A little in the middle would be good. Cant please everyone hey.

Keep the good games coming BF

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator