Posts created by obrien60

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 16 8:41 AM
boptab wrote:Level 17. Same issue others have been complaining about. The man in the lower left corner keeps repeating himself. You can't exit out of the game without going to task manager and closing the game. My game also runs hurky gerky. Hope this gets fixed soon!

Me too!! Very annoying, when will this bug be fixed

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 9, 15 11:19 AM
How can you review a game that won't let you play past level 13? Glitchy mess and I paid money not credits today. Blanket statements to reload everything is crap. When will this be fixed?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 8, 15 12:24 PM
Thank you so much!!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 8, 15 11:13 AM
How the heck do i stop the thieves??

hee hee. am pretending to clean for the holiday, but in reality am loading the game and staring at the screen in anticipation. no one will find out. am practicing my innocent face.

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 14 3:48 AM
me too

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 14 6:42 AM
me too. can't move forward in the game. has anyone heard of a fix? I posted this in tech problems and have seen no hope or response yet. this is not a system freeze or computer problem, this is a game glitch.

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 14 10:29 AM
Can't get needle and thread just like other people.

posted in Demigods on Feb 18, 14 11:47 AM
lynn106 wrote:The game will not stay in full screen mode. It switches back to windowed between each level.

me too very annoying as the very first tutorial request is hidden by my taskbar.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 7, 14 12:13 PM
In the olden times we would call this pixel hunting, lol. I am having this problem also, the target is just too small on quite a few of them, gold especially for some reason.

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 11, 13 8:42 AM
I like it. Alot. I love this developer.

posted in When In Rome on Aug 29, 13 10:43 AM
Thanks for replying. I have been able to find the hidden gem, but I am not fast enough or doing the wrong things and run out of time. Still trying, lol.

posted in When In Rome on Aug 21, 13 1:27 PM
sigh. really no hints except don't overthink or go look on the internet? woe is me. the two star only girl.

posted in When In Rome on Aug 19, 13 7:52 AM
Help! LOL

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 16, 13 4:23 PM
Thanks!!!!!

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 16, 13 8:08 AM
Me too, lol. so sad.

posted in Viking Brothers on Apr 12, 13 3:34 PM
Sweet! Lovin it...

posted in Viking Brothers on Apr 12, 13 3:33 PM
Help! I can't get to the water or the mine. Boohoo for me!

posted in Dragon Crossroads on Dec 30, 12 11:53 AM
I keep checking back and am sorry to see that there has been no updated, fixed version of this game yet. Will there be? It would be a shame if it was never fixed.

posted in Dragon Crossroads on Dec 12, 12 12:53 PM
I set a little man to chop wood pile and he would not stop. Lol. Just kept chopping away. Every one else did not continue onto other tasks. Might purchase when it is not so new and buggy. It is kinda cute.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator