Posts created by 65536553

posted in Hope Lake on May 31, 14 5:08 PM
In my case there was no cage visible (with flashlight) through the hole in the dock.
But the second time I played it, it appeared on the dock.

posted in Hope Lake on May 31, 14 3:52 AM
Well I finally finished the game. Potentially it was a great game, and for anyone with a lot of patience, prepared to play it twice over to get past the glitches, well this could be for you. Ive revised my rating to 3.5 stars.

posted in Hope Lake on May 31, 14 2:16 AM
Like me, all the Fishies that have ended up with a triangle key, near the end with no place to use it will unfortunately have to start the game all over again
I found that when I restarted the game, there was a cage on the pier which did not appear the first time. This key then opens the cage. This is near the beginning.
Just one of the glitches in the game. I am now well on the way to completion.
Hope this will be of some assistance.

posted in Hope Lake on May 30, 14 10:09 PM
Do what im gonna do, ask for a refund. Too many glitches in this game

posted in Hope Lake on May 30, 14 6:42 PM
Did you mean the doll in the tree house? Tried it with the triangle key, didnt work.
Maybe you mean the doll by the fountain which is activated by a wind up key.
Can u tell me where I can find Peters block thanks? you sound as if youve played the game through.

posted in Hope Lake on May 29, 14 8:17 PM
Can anyone tell me what to do with the triangle key thanks. I have 4 jewels a gun and this triangle. Cannot proceed and no active areas.

posted in Hope Lake on May 28, 14 5:04 PM
Ive encountered the exact same problem. I asked for help in the forum, but no response. Should ask for a replacement game. (I too have been unable to complete
games because of glitches.) BTW ive had about 115 views on my posts so one would think that I would get some response. Looks like I will have to forget this game.

posted in Hope Lake on May 26, 14 11:13 PM
Unfortunately no

posted in Hope Lake on May 25, 14 10:32 PM
I need Peters block for the mini game in the boat. cant find it any where. Can any one help thanks

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Apr 19, 14 4:59 PM
yes

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Apr 19, 14 4:55 PM
There are some very good walkthroughs for this game. Just google the deadly device walkthrough and take youre pick

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Apr 17, 14 4:07 PM
This puzzle was particularly tricky. Not only do the color shapes have to be in the correct position but the layering is important. You may have to remove a color shape and replace it in the same position. I was not aware of any hints.

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 10, 14 7:53 PM
I keep clicking on the computer but nothing happens. I just get told to search elsewhere for more clues. Where is the magnetic field. Help before i go bonkers

Got it thanks, didnt cut all the ivy away

I've cut the ivy away but still cant place the gnomes on the gate

I seem to have reached a dead end in the game. When I click on a hint it indicates
the gate at the side of the house. I have 4 garden gnomes which i understand have to be placed on the gate, but when I try this nothing happens. tried uninstallig and reinstalling all to no avail. any suggestions greatly appreciated

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Aug 9, 13 6:56 PM
I understand that to get the green pci card, you have to complete a hos at the
water plant. But I do not get any action there. I have all the other cards but cant get any more action at all. Any help would be appreciated

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on May 12, 13 7:37 PM
I reinstalled the game and the dagger reappeared

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on May 12, 13 7:36 PM
I deleted the game and then downloaded it again and the dagger reappeared

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on May 12, 13 5:45 PM
I obtained the gold dagger, but when I got to the cemetery it disappeared from my
inventory. I need this to activate something next to the statue. Is this a glitch in the game? Any advice would be appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator