Posts created by NetRook

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 18 12:00 PM
I got it, no worries.

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 18 10:23 PM
I have 3 gold on all levels except 25. Best I can do is 2 stars.
Any help would be appreciated!!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 16 12:30 AM
Level 32, one of the goals says "!!!TRANSLATE ME - game_goals_3!!! "

posted in Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree on Feb 23, 16 2:08 PM
I got gold upgrading water and crystals to level 3, Farm to level 2 and sawmills only to level 1. Used the X2 building production exclusively after I upgraded water and crystals to 3rd level.

posted in Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree on Feb 21, 16 2:12 PM
I paid 1/2 price for it and because of that, it is o.k. only.
Very predictable, very slow moving... and the cut scenes or what others called the zoom-in's were unnecessary and just caused frustration. Finished it Gold on all levels 6 hours after purchase. It was cheaper than a night out with friends... and absolutely no where near a fun and challenging game.

posted in Country Tales on Oct 9, 15 12:50 PM
Hi! I cant find anything that helps guide me on sequencing on the Extreme levels. Is there a trick you can provide or is there a guide? Were your developers ALL able to get the metal for the extreme levels?? I don't mind a challenge, but I cannot speed up money collection, which seems to be the reason I miss the metal each time.

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Aug 16, 15 5:31 PM
All discussions are locked so I am starting a new thread. I came late to this game, am sure others will also.

Have been trying to get Gold on this level for many hours. Duh. Building homes is NOT the initial priority - i just assumed it was due to the focus on other levels. So here is the trick:

Spend time getting the towers built up. When they are at level 2 or 3, restore one of the burned out homes... At level 3 you can build the other burned out home.

Once all towers are up to highest level, game will give you new task of adding people (residents or whatever) That is when
1. Focus on building homes
2. the game will send you plenty of 'bad guys' to kick outwhile you are building homes --- all well before the gold time period ends.

posted in Elven Legend on Mar 28, 15 3:00 PM
I have had it happen on 3 levels so far. Just now happened on 27... I have been trying to get 3 stars on 27 for days and days.

posted in Elven Legend on Mar 25, 15 12:31 PM
Thanks Roebot. I musta played this level 30 to 50 times trying to get 3 stars.
This game is tough, and not quite so much fun in the toughness IMHO.....

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 3, 14 3:17 AM
It is on the right side, in the weeds just under the Druids Tent.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Jun 15, 14 7:17 PM
The Vegetable garden blocks that top right (repair goal) house for me...

posted in Save The Prince on Dec 9, 13 11:11 AM
Thanks marebito. I wanted to use the other powerups but you are right, using the time stop powerup each time it is available was the absolute trick to finishing this level in gold time. Thanks!

posted in Save The Prince on Dec 6, 13 1:35 PM
Anyone get the gold start on this level? I can't get to the fairy before the gold level timer runs out... I must not be using the correct bonus features in the right order!

posted in Rescue Team 3 on May 10, 13 5:39 PM
Level 2, cant hire worker (although one is free) at the burger factory. Orange arrow keeps pointing at burger factory, I keep clicking ON the plus sign above the burger factory. Was able to hire other rescued workers at other structures.

posted in Abigail and the Kingdom of Fairs on Feb 11, 13 10:27 AM
I still cant get Gold on Level 27, Anyone Know the trick?

I get all the correct buildings up to the right count/star level but never get enough monsters passing through to meet the "convert 15 monster" requirement. I have to wait until it is way past Gold time for the 13, 14 and 15th monster to appear.

Anyone have any tricks? I have tried over building (putting in extra buildings) but nothing seems to entice the monsters to show up!
Thanks!

posted in Dragon Crossroads on Dec 14, 12 10:54 AM
Tried downloading it again, trial time now set to 60 minutes. Never mind!

posted in Dragon Crossroads on Dec 14, 12 10:38 AM
Just downloaded the trial. It says trial time expired! I do not remember downloading this before and, if I did, I never play the whole 60 minutes and then decide not to buy... my buy decision usually only takes 5-10 minutes. I Uninstall if I decide not to buy.

Can the trial be reset for me so I can check it out?

posted in Rescue Frenzy on Jan 16, 12 11:07 AM
Purchased it about 8 days ago, access violation at level 6.11
i have updated DX, Flash, - everything I can think of. Just deleted and reinstalled the game and it failed again same level, same error code.

posted in Hidden World on Nov 25, 11 10:20 AM
Quite often, I am being thrown out of the game. The games does not close completely. It behaves as if I did an Alt-Tab
Monitor goes black...
I cannot do anything for 5-10 seconds...
The Monitor comes back and I am looking at Game Manager...
The game is open in my task bar...
I click on it, and can resume the game.

I have ran diagdx, it says my video card is up to date.
Running XPsp3 w/3G Ram, 250g free on hard drive

Pls advise next action.
Thanks

posted in Hobby Farm on May 13, 11 9:01 PM
P.S - I just deleted and reinstalled the game. The helper is still running around with wool in his hands.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator