Posts created by aztop

posted in Gnumz 2: Arcane Power on Jun 12, 17 8:08 AM
Thanks for your help. I sort of get it now. However, they introduced a lot of monsters with different traits. There doesn't seem to be a list of monsters so you can review what they do. You only see the explanation once, Is there a list somewhere?

posted in Gnumz 2: Arcane Power on Jun 7, 17 7:01 AM
New to this sort of game. Is there some sort of game help or documentation that indicates all the various traps and how to use them. Specifically I'm on level 9 and a new trap, flame thrower has been added, but it doesn't appear in the list when I try to add it to anywhere other than where it first appears as the level begins. When the second wave begins I do not have the ability to add that trap to another path.

I'm totally confused on how to use various elements and cannot find help.

Thank you.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 26, 16 8:50 AM
Stuck on Level 12 having tried it many times following various advice on here. Big Fish need to flag games that do not allow you to bypass a level or a game that does not have an untimed setting. Total waste of money for me to only play a small portion of the game.

Shame on the game creator and Big Fish for allowing this to be sold on here. There are a lot of time management games that are much better such as Royal Envoy, Roads of Rome and Viking Saga that don't force you to abandon the game after only a few levels.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Nov 8, 13 10:28 AM
Is there a way to skip a level. I'm on 5-5 the second time through and can't get past it. Is there a way to just skip it?

posted in Nightmare Realm on Aug 20, 11 9:43 PM
After viewing the map I am unable to get the menu to display when clicking Menu. I'm unable to exit the game and can only stop the game from running by Alt-Tab away from the game window and then closing the window. The game play is not saved. Very frustrating!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Jun 4, 11 5:02 PM
I couldn't do the puzzle and looked at the walkthrough solution and still can't understand the logic to solve this puzzle. Can someone explain it to me?

Thanks!

posted in The Bloobles and the Quest for Chocolate on Feb 10, 11 6:29 AM
On one of these I think it was a SpongeBob puzzle game you were allowed three "skip" credits at the beginning of the game and you could earn more by completing a group of levels. I liked that method. Sometimes a level is just hard to manipulate even if you understand it. Other times you have no idea - should you just have to quit?

Let's remember, we paid for the game. We should be allowed to finish it even if we have to "cheat."

On Crazy Machines I knew exactly how to do something and it still wouldn't work I'm guessing my screen resolution or something just wouldn't let it happen. I had to give up on the game.

posted in The Bloobles and the Quest for Chocolate on Feb 9, 11 10:10 AM
That kills it for me.

posted in The Bloobles and the Quest for Chocolate on Feb 8, 11 9:58 AM
Before I buy this game, I would like to know if there is a way to skip a level. I'm not crazy about a game where if I'm stuck that's it. I gave up on Crazy Machines and one of the Wonderland games because of this.

Thanks.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Nov 11, 10 8:11 AM
Yes I did Royal Envoy and really liked it! I will check out the others. Thanks for the info.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Nov 10, 10 9:07 AM
Thanks. I sort of figured that out - you needed to buy stuff and then go back and redo levels. What is the first game's name, I might want to take a look at it. I'm sort of addicted to this now. However, I really liked Roads to Rome and Princess II (?) which had more stuff going on. The field of play on this game is rather limited to a small area.

Can you suggest any others like Roads to Rome?

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Nov 4, 10 3:02 PM
I'm new to this sort of game. I'm at a loss on how the shopping is supposed to work. Why & what to buy and when to buy it, for example a cage. Is there any explanation for the shopping screen. The help doesn't explain anything. I purchased a bigger warehouse and boat but then I still have to buy them again on a specific level?

Thanks.

I'm frustrated.

posted in Crazy Machines on Mar 31, 10 10:09 AM
I'm now stuck on target practice I think level 36. ESC didn't work. I'm not enthusiastic about a game which you can't continue on. I love the game, but it has limited value to me if I can't go past a level. I paid $2.99 for it and I'm a bit bummed out about the situation.

I'm going to look around for some solutions.

posted in Crazy Machines on Mar 30, 10 8:45 AM
Can you skip a level if you get stuck? So far I've enjoyed the game, but don't want to buy it if I can't get a chance to do all the levels.

posted in Wonderland Adventures on Jan 23, 10 10:14 AM
I have a lot of mushroom keys. What am I supposed to do with them? They are taking up a lot of room in my bag.

posted in Ziro on Dec 26, 09 7:42 AM
Well I got it to work. Once you understand how to move the tiles around it get's more interesting. It's similar to the moving block games like Wonderland and Chip's Challenge. There are some interesting ideas but the exeuction is extremely poor.

Get a good programmer to re code the game and bring it up to today's standards and they would have a nice puzzle game.

I'm not buying it. BigFish - talk to the developer and have them redo it.

posted in Ziro on Dec 25, 09 11:06 AM
Simply terrible. It didn't work, there is no help once you get past the first introductory screen. Did any one at BigFish take a look at this thing before they put it up on the site?

I would take it down fast, if any one purchases it you're going to get complaints.

posted in Azada ™ on Oct 25, 09 6:56 AM
A big thank you for the solution to something that was almost impossible to do.

posted in Professor Fizzwizzle on Aug 28, 09 11:57 AM
I really love this game. It's as good a Chip's Challenge for those of you who have been around for awhile. Has anybody created custom levels? If so, can the custom levels be shared?

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 15, 09 9:27 AM
I feel cheated! This game took me about 1.5 hours. Yes I skipped part of the bomb puzzle not knowing that was the end of the game. I skipped cutting the wire which got tedious. The game concept was great and, in general the puzzles were well executed. But BFG needs to make sure that we are getting value for our money.

My humble suggestion is to add on the game's info page or at the top of the forum a cumulative average of how long players took to finish the game and the number of players in the survey. We can log on and add our results. This would give everyone an idea of what they are buying. Yes there can be big differences in how long it takes, but over a large group you would get a decent idea of the breadth of the game.

I would also suggest that every game in this genre have the number of locations and the number of puzzles shown in the info.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator