Posts created by Tilske

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on Apr 9, 12 12:24 PM
Hei..
Is their already a solution for the scapel. I don`t will start over this game... I`m already so far. Thanks

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 5:44 AM
I had my coffee, my breadroll, bought it and I was ready to play the game and than..... game over! So here the same problem.

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 8, 11 8:08 AM
Problem solved!
Thanks Grannylover.

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 7, 11 10:50 AM
I have the same problem.
I don't know how I can get the last kitten.
Hellup!

posted in The Fifth Gate on Jul 7, 10 4:03 AM
In the third of fourth game (I forgot) is it not possible to refill the water. It take all your money when you try it. Anyone the same problem?
I shall delete and reinstall the game and I hope I can play further. Really nice game.

posted in The Fifth Gate on Jul 7, 10 4:02 AM
Sorry... my mistake. I put it in an other issue.

posted in The Fifth Gate on Jul 5, 10 4:59 AM
In the third of fourth game (I forgot) is it not possible to refill the water. It take all your money when you try it. Anyone the same problem?
I shall delete and reinstall the game and I hope I can play further. Really nice game.

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Feb 16, 10 1:24 PM
I'm pleased that you bring "Old Games". So I have the chance to get them!
Thanks...

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 28, 09 10:59 AM
I have a problem with starting this game. For the first time after 1001 games. I click on play nothing happens. Could you tell what to do.

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 28, 09 9:40 AM
I have the same problem... nothing happens when I push the button to start. Help!!!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 28, 09 7:05 AM
thanks... this is a really great game!

posted in The Color of Murder on Nov 15, 08 2:47 AM
What I have the do with this: use the litmus paper on the green and red water to determine the last colour for the puzzlebox. I find out that 201 and 101 are yellow and pink.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator