Posts created by pecabo1338

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 15 6:40 PM
Use the red stone that changes stone to gold - it's in the lightening section

posted in Country Tales on Sep 30, 15 6:22 PM
If you still need help on level 20, there is a video posted on you tube

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Jul 25, 15 7:21 PM
Finally deleted the game, then cleaned my registry and deleted the 1st data file. Then I reinstalled the game and it worked great. Just finished the 200th level and never once hit that mini-game button. Thanks everyone.

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Jul 21, 15 6:24 AM
This game won't get me out of mini-games till I beat record time. So is this game really a timed Mahjong game?

8-5
 posted in Brownies on Jul 17, 15 10:49 AM
Video on YouTube - Brownies Level 8 - 5. It helped me when that game wouldn't let me finish this level

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 15 8:22 AM
Go to the extras section and get to level 5. Here there is a double coins bonus. Whenever you get the gold coins from the cat, push that 2x bonus when it is available and the gold doubles each time you do it. The double value just keeps increasing and it is counted in your total score at the end. Do it till you get enough money to finish the wedding

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 15 3:19 PM
I did it in the extras section. When you build the cat statue use the 2x bonus to collect the gold coins. And each time you use the 2x bonus the amount doubles. Level 5 is best - got the 100,000 real quick and the frenzy bonus popped up

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 5:11 PM
There's a video on you tube

Gardens Inc 3 - A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition - Level 26

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 2:14 PM
The 6th one I found was in a cave. Sorry I don't know the level since it was my 3rd time though. I think it was toward the beginning. You can see the cave in the upper right hand side.

I'm still missing one in the area that starts with level 17

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 11:02 AM
There's a video posted on you tube got most levels

Gardens Inc 3 - A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition - Level

give it a try

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 14 11:47 AM
I can't get the double bomb, whatever that is. I've been on this level well over an hour now. I need to know what the double bomb is. Please help

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 31, 14 4:30 PM
It's way on the top - sort of on the right - it's brown

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 10, 14 4:15 PM
click on them a few times

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 5, 14 11:00 AM
Mermaids on 34

5 bridges on on 6 and 8

trader on 5 and 7

level 15 has 30 fish

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 4, 14 11:32 AM
Bonus Level 4

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 3, 14 7:21 PM
ring the bell 3 times

window is on level 17

click on that achievement fast

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 3, 14 7:16 PM
Feed the dragon and it will show you the cave entrance

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 3, 14 7:14 PM
Pay the Forester on 49 and an area opens up. The staff in at the top of this area and almost invisible - looks sort of like a pin bottom. Just press around in this area

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 2, 14 3:59 PM
It's at the bottom between the 2 mushrooms, to the right of the exorcist tent - the left of Gesta's huge stump

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 1, 14 5:01 PM
On level 17 tap the windows 3 times with mouse

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator