Posts created by nbennitt

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 18 7:06 AM
After finishing the game the bonus game didn't unlock Does anyone else have this problem?

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 18 3:06 PM
Pqge is cut off at the bottom Conversations and inventory are cut off.

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 18 3:04 PM
in Dark Romance I am having a problem seeing the complete page. Inventory is cut off and conversation is cut off at the bottom of the page.

EYE
 posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 17 7:16 AM
I am having a problem with the cursor when clicking on the eyeballs. I can't get the eyeball behind the log on the bottom right of the page.

I am having a problem with the drawer in the brothers' room. After building the Christmas tree the drawer won't open, Have tried all suggestions .

posted in Magic Haven on Apr 26, 16 5:42 AM
Game is too large for the window. Cannot get to options to change curser.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 15, 16 6:10 AM
How do you give the horse the phoenix feather? I have tried clicking on it in the inventory but that doesn't work.

posted in Campfire Legends: The Babysitter on Apr 13, 16 8:53 AM
How do you remove the bricks?

posted in Punished Talents: Stolen Awards Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 16 6:26 AM
Having trouble with getting the dial on the safe in the guard's room to move to numbers selected.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Sacred Grove Solitaire on Dec 29, 15 11:08 AM
How do you find the sparks?

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Jul 31, 15 7:09 AM
How do I energize the knife?

posted in Legend of Maya on Jan 21, 15 3:10 PM
I, too am having problems with Quarry. I would like to know what I need to activate it. I have enough money and supplies.

posted in Legend of Maya on Jan 21, 15 2:18 PM
I am having the same problem and am quickly getting bored. Someone please help with this!

posted in Black Rainbow on May 13, 14 10:10 AM
I, too am having a problem with this game. This is the second time this week that I have had trouble with a downloaded game. THIS time the game runs very slow and goes to a black screen before changing scenes. Windows 7 64 bit.

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on May 11, 14 8:48 AM
II, too am having issues with the hint button and interaction even after downloading the update.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 24, 13 5:01 AM
You need to find all of the vampire runes then enter the house for a seance. I had trouble seeing the rune on the manhole cover. after the seance, you will find the third coin.

Same here, where did that little you know what go?

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 4:10 PM
Having a floating cursor problem also. Really wanted to play this one. Any chance of a solution, maybe after the holidays?

posted in Rasputin's Curse on Jan 27, 10 10:53 AM
Just completed game. I don't scare easily but there was one section of the game that really creeped me out. Come to think of it ,a lot of the game was really creepy!
Not one to reccommend for children.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator