Posts created by JLnn

posted in Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe on Mar 21, 14 12:12 AM
Thank you so much, I had completely overlooked the hook. I'm back on track now .

posted in Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe on Mar 18, 14 11:26 PM
Help! I can't seem to find the means to bring "something refreshing to the baron." I have the blue rock and the "stable" plant from the spaceship. I can see that I need to get the coin under the steps to the pub, and that there is something stuck in the dungeon/cave, but I can't get either of them. I see several other locked doors, but I have no way to get to them either. The hint just keeps telling me to bring something fresh to the baron.
Anyone???
Thank you

posted in Greed: The Mad Scientist on Nov 14, 13 12:15 AM
Thank you so much for the information, I was curious as to what else they had done. Thanks for the links!

posted in Greed: The Mad Scientist on Nov 7, 13 9:21 PM
Can anyone tell me who developed this game? My copy comes up straight into the title screen, and I can't tell who created the game.
Thank you

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 11:29 PM
eris348 wrote:Thanks BFG

However, I do not appear to be able to download it - I have uninstalled the previous incarnation, and gone to my purchase history to re-install, but it is not responding.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

I am having the same problem. I've tried several different ways to download and cannot get it to even show any activity in the game manager.

Help please BFG!

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 7, 11 1:50 AM
I love this game! I did not have trouble finding objects because of a game flaw, but only because they presented a bit more of a challenge. The music is wonderful for setting the mood, and the mini-games so far have been just different enough to keep me working at them.

Please don't let the initial negative reviews keep you away. This is a little gem, something just a little different from the cookie cutter style of some of the bigger developers.

Just figured it out. Splinda0711, you have to first place the needle next to the blowpipe, in the position shown in the SG. You can then pick up the needle and dip it into the ether.
JLnn

Splinda0711 wrote:Hi - I cannot get the blowpipe needle into the ether. I uncorked the ether bottle and poured the ether into the dish. I read the lab notes. The blowgun is on the table next to the bowl of ether. However, when I try to place the blowpipe needle into the ether nothing happens. I cannot seem to get the needle to connect to anything in this scene.

Thanks in advance for any advice/help -

L

I am having the same problem. Any ideas anyone?

posted in Enchanted Cavern on Jul 29, 11 3:46 AM
spinlady49 wrote:I am stuck on 3-7 too. Also i want to change to the easy mode. i need help to do this.

The game begins in the "normal" mode, and when you go through all the levels, it will start over again (with the same name profile) in the "hard" mode. If you want to go back to the normal mode, you will have to create another profile and start again. I don't think there is any other way to change modes.

I also had exactly the same problem, at the same point in the game.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 15, 11 1:32 AM
Got it, thanks Lucy1997, and jojo, and LeneHansen.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 15, 11 1:28 AM
Spoiler Question I eliminated everything but the 0, 1, and the 7. I entered every combination but got nowhere. Any ideas?

posted in Fallen Shadows on Apr 23, 11 1:28 AM
My screen is 11" tall by 17" wide, and the games always fill the entire screen. What size monitor do you have where these games don't fill the screen? Is it possible it is a setting and not the game?? Just curious 'cause the games have always worked on my monitor.

posted in Celtic Lore: Sidhe Hills on Apr 20, 11 2:08 AM
Look for something in the ditch (in front of the house and the wheel) - you will have to do a few things before you can obtain the container.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 17, 11 1:47 AM
JLnn wrote:
although the game DL'ed without a hitch, i may have run into a problem while playing the game... i have completed every scene in the first chapter, but have to do a rubbing with my pencil to get the tattoo image/text in the file folder... well, my pencil doesn't work - must be broke! someone got a sharpener?? i have tried rubbing up and down, side to side, wildly clicking everywhere; i have rubbed the spot, around the spot, the other side of the folder... jeesh!

ember89: Highlight for the answer: I had the same problem, then I discovered that you have to bring the outline of the inkblot from the inventory and place it on the file folder - then use the pencil and the message will appear.

(edited because I forgot to hide the spoiler, oops)

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 17, 11 1:39 AM
although the game DL'ed without a hitch, i may have run into a problem while playing the game... i have completed every scene in the first chapter, but have to do a rubbing with my pencil to get the tattoo image/text in the file folder... well, my pencil doesn't work - must be broke! someone got a sharpener?? i have tried rubbing up and down, side to side, wildly clicking everywhere; i have rubbed the spot, around the spot, the other side of the folder... jeesh!

ember89: Highlight for the answer: I had the same problem, then I discovered that you have to bring the outline of the inkblot from the inventory and place it on the file folder - then use the pencil and the message will appear.

(edited because I forgot to hide the spoiler, oops)

Wonderful game, just what we have come to expect from Silverback - thanks for doing such a great job!

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 29, 11 12:45 AM
Please, please, PLEASE...no more HdO!

posted in Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles on Mar 27, 11 2:07 AM
Found it!
thanks

posted in Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles on Mar 27, 11 1:58 AM
Where is the information about the sale?? I can't find any info about a sale.

thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator