Posts created by jmwillo

This game is driving me insane lol. Start playing get to the sailor to give him his pictures and get stuck. The cursor will not move I can not even get back to menu. Have to close program and shut down my computer. This has happened 3 times already at different times. On vista 8 so should not have these problems. Oh well this is one game I will be passing.

I have all the rest of Poe's games and really enjoyed them all but this one I will not be buying as a CE. I think I will wait for the SE and see if I can get into the game. For some reason I just didn't get excited about this game wish I could put my finger on why. Although nice enough it just wasn't my favourite but I'm sure most fishes will love it.

Have all the previous Dark Parables but some how I just couldn't get into this game, don't know why exactly but a little disappointed with some of the game play. It will be a no for me to the C E will try again if a SE come out.

WOW! Great game to buy when I get paid carn't wait. Well done team.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 12 6:08 AM
Enjoyed the demo and going to buy. Maybe not quite as good as we have come to expect but it is still game worthy and makes a change from the previous C.E. that have been released in the past weeks.

Really enjoyed the demo, I don't often buy the C.E.'s but just could not resist. Great game. Thank you

posted in Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Dec 3, 11 12:56 AM
Enjoyed the CE version so will play the SE and then most likely buy. Enjoy fishies and have a good weekend.

Very disappointing very rare I have a problem with any game but this one downloaded ok then when I tried to play I had the news cast and the intro then stop blank screen then after about 2mins options then play and again blank screen and after sitting and waiting the inside of a car appeared and then just sat and sat and sat. I decided to exit and that was just as hard getting out of the game as trying to play. Untill these problems are fixed this is a no no for me. I do have windows vista and it should play be the information given.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 12:24 PM
Loved the previous Fairway and I'm still playing this in between games that I buy but this Fairway I enjoyed but somehow for me just didn't match up to the first. I carn't put my finger on why. It was an enjoyable game but for me not worth the price of a CE. It felt a bit sluggish in someplaces and the gropher looked more manic than cute. I will most likely buy this when it comes out in se form and plat it though once and then play it like the first in between games I buy.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 11 1:25 PM
Liked this game and have the other 2 but will wait for SE to come out enjoy

Downloaded the game this morning and when finished came up that trail time was over. I hadn't even played the game anyone else had this problem? Now what to do as I can not even try before I buy!!!!!

Downloaded, played and buying great game.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 27, 11 1:03 PM
This game is not good not good at all. The scenes are dark the objects you look for are hard to find and you spend your time trying to get pass the first few mintues getting out of the car and into the apartments. Sorry this game is not for me. would not play this game even if it was free.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 2:14 PM
As soon as I saw that it was a HdO game I didn't bother to download sorry folks but I just don't like their games for those that do hope you enjoy.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 11 1:40 PM
The game was ok but more than anything I liked being able to play with no problems ie: the cursor sticking a black screen game won't play etc. This is the first CE game that hasn't had any of these problems for me. After saying all that I will wait for the SE to come out as it is very rare that I buy a CE. Thank you Vogat for easy playing.

posted in Foreign Dreams on Jul 12, 11 2:53 PM
The same as most fishes try to put the letters into the book and get a black screen. No go for me.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jun 27, 11 2:36 PM
I liked this game and feel like the rest of the fishes that the choices you had on the game play was great.The story line was a nice change and enjoyable. After playing the demo I was already half way through chapter 3 and haven't decided yet if I shall buy as I dont think it will last very long and that was not skipping any of the story. I would like to thank you like everyone else for listening to your players.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jun 26, 11 12:30 PM
Maybe it just me but I found this game slightly boring after a while it had the great graphics etc but for some reason it just didn't feel exciting like some of the others. For me it's a no no but it sounds as if a lot of fishes love it. Enjoy

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jun 26, 11 12:30 PM
Maybe it just me but I found this game slightly boring after a while it had the great graphics etc but for some reason it just didn't feel exciting like some of the others. For me it's a no no but it sounds as if a lot of fishes love it. Enjoy

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jun 26, 11 12:29 PM

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator