Posts created by WitchK

posted in Runefall on Mar 15, 15 4:21 PM
I am on level 95 or 96 and now are receiving an Accessing error.

posted in Save The Prince on Dec 18, 13 11:24 AM
I followed the instructions from the Dec 3rd post about technical problems being fixed. Not true. I uninstalled and reinstalled. As soon as I started a new game, the dwarves would stop after icking food or rocks or whatever and just stand with their arms all up in the air cheering. I am about to demand my money back and uninstall permanently.

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 29, 13 10:20 AM
I am having the same problems as everyone else. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it did no good. This is a problem in the program, not our computers. Please fix as I bought the game before trying it out because I enjoy these type of games. IF they cannot fix it then I want my money back!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 13 5:28 PM
I have the code for the cash registar but seem to have a problem understanding it. Help please!

posted in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 13 7:00 PM
I played both HOGs in bedroom and did not get the 2nd part of the mechanism. It won't let me go back and get it. Am I going to have to uninstall and reinstall or just restart a new profile?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Dec 9, 12 2:07 PM
I was in the temple and had to push the brick a certain way to gt the skull to pop up. I pushed the bricks in the right order from top to bottom ; 2 4 1 3 and nothing happens. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and had the same problem. Since I cannot play it I wasted my money and am not too happy right now. If you can help me with this problem I wold appreciate it. Thank you,

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Dec 9, 12 1:32 PM
i am in the temple and pushed the four symbols in the order stated and nothing happens. They just pop back out. I did it like this from top to bottom: 2 4 1 3. Is this a glitch and if so how do I fix it. Would like to be able to finish this game and not wasted my money.

posted in Garage Inc. on Feb 8, 11 11:31 AM
This is not the first game I have downloaded that does that. This game flashes and cannot read anything on it. I could not even start it. I think Big Fish isn't checking out bugs on these games very well lately!

posted in Garage Inc. on Feb 8, 11 11:30 AM
This is not the first game I have downloaded that does that. This game flashes and cannot read anything on it. I could not even start it. I think Big Fish isn't checking out bugs on these games very well lately!

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Jan 28, 11 12:53 PM
Downloaded the game and received an error messagewhen I tried to play. It would ot open. I uninstalled and reinstalled still no luck. Guess I'll pass on this game although it looks like it might be a good one to play.

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 6, 10 8:37 AM
I have the same problem. Everything is current on my computer, yet this game goes straight to the "play again" screen. I sent a message to BF about it and told them if they can't fix it give me back my credit. It sucks since ther was no trial version of this game.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 22, 10 1:47 PM
I have the ladder and placed it in boiler room. Climbed it and found rat poison but cannot take it yet. When I tried to take ladder so I can get starling from roof it will not let me take it. Any suggestions?

posted in Dream Cars on Jan 4, 10 1:54 PM
I am on day 16 and have to earn $20,000. The most I have been able to get is 17,000. Any suggesstions.

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 11, 09 1:57 PM
I have enjoyed playing this game. The other day I went to play and suddenly have no checkmarks when I click. I click and nothing happens, no checkmark and the person does not move. I read somehting that said maybe my graphics card needed updated, so did that and still nothing. Uninstalled and reinstalled. A shame to have paid for a game I cannot play. Any suggestions?

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 5, 09 4:49 PM
I have really enjoyed this game until now. I am on an upper level when now my cursor does not show up on screen and when I click on things the character does bot move. I can plant, dig and move, also go to store and purchase. I tried updating my graphics card and uninstalling and reinstalling game. Still no good. Anyone has any suggestions, please tell me.

posted in Coconut Queen on Dec 3, 09 6:37 PM
I enjoy the game but am stuck on the level that says to build 4 monkey spas. I have built hot tubs and spas to no avail. What is a monkey spa?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator