Posts created by Dymphna

posted in Be Richer on Dec 7, 12 9:32 PM
In order to get the count higher, you need to destroy the parks and roads around them, then you can build the apartment buildings around it.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Nov 29, 12 6:59 AM
Place the different clocks in the drawers in the correct order. Then you will get the key.

posted in Virtual City on Nov 22, 12 8:45 AM
Just got gold on it. Start getting the rocket filled right away. You will only need one bus to do the whole thing and some.Put it to the right of the rocket launcher site on the corner. Upgrade the oil and plastic as much as possible, as you will need to pull from them for different places. Do not worry about the population until after you have built the rocket. Put out a few dumpsters as this will help your trucks pick up and I had about 3 tech stations so there were few breakdowns. I also built a hospital and fire station.

posted in Royal Envoy on Sep 23, 12 12:24 PM
After the smoke is gone, make 2 cabins and then there are spots to make flowers and such to increase happiness.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Nov 26, 11 10:06 AM
I have been purchasing the golden barrels, but they do not show up anywhere so I can place them in the spots? Where are the golden barrels?

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Nov 13, 11 10:57 PM
Figured it out. Drag one person to the north east corner square after having 2 level spirituality. Then you can get them to bury the body.

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Nov 12, 11 7:59 PM
I am having the same problem.

posted in Great Adventures: Xmas Edition on Oct 27, 11 9:29 PM
There is the an answer sheet in office on the table. It will then go into the folder in the upper left corner if you need to look at it.

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 23, 11 11:33 PM
I cannot figure out how to get it where I can have enough to give to each member to finish it.

posted in The Fool on Apr 30, 11 6:57 PM
Blue gem is in the room to the left. There is a pedestal in the middle of the room, click on it and play the game.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Mar 20, 11 11:55 AM
How do you get the wizard to clear the blight?

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Feb 15, 11 8:14 PM
Susiebuilder wrote:I have gotten a little farther and am stuck with the lock and keys in Patricia Yellowtail. Cant figure how you are supposed to unlock the locks to finish

You will need to have the keys drop down next to the locks and then pull the keys over the locks from any direction to get them to lock.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 25, 11 10:29 PM
It says to talk to baker but baker will not talk to me. gggrrr

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 25, 11 8:31 PM
K2 I am trying to put the dragon to sleep. I have talked to the Alchemist. Every time I drag an alchemist to a flower it makes a potion rather than gathering it. And I can't talk to the baker.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 25, 11 8:28 PM
amisoo wrote:I need to collect the deer leather so I can help the giant and get the peg. However, 20+ minutes are elapsing between deer appearing. When I kill them, they only produce meat, not leather. I've killed 8 deer now to no avail. I have nothing else to do in the game right now so it's getting quite tedious. Am I missing something or is there a way to trigger more deer? My impression is that I MUST help the giant in order to advance to K2/get across the river to my royal helper under the red arrow. All help is appreciated!

You need to have an archer shoot the deer.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 24, 11 11:02 PM
K2 I am trying to put the dragon to sleep. I have talked to the Alchemist. Every time I drag an alchemist to a flower it makes a potion rather than gathering it. And I can't talk to the baker.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 24, 11 10:57 PM
http://www.gamezebo.com/download-games/westward-kingdoms/walkthrough

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 24, 11 10:54 PM
Go to the southern ruins. At the southern ruins you should get the scrolls.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 24, 11 10:52 PM
It is to trigger when you have your knights, archers & soldiers all filled

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 24, 11 6:29 PM
Where did you find a walk through!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator