Posts created by JeanieW

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Jan 25, 13 6:47 PM
I placed the two crystals in the button slots but when I press them all I get are "question marks" on top of each button. The flintlock looks exactly as it should but it cannot be accessed unless these buttons work. How do I complete this puzzle?

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Jan 25, 13 6:37 PM
cat52 wrote:Hard to tell where you have gotten with this. SPOILER: highlight to see: You have the two gems you need to open the flintlock puzzle in the Museum? Once they are placed, use them as buttons to rotate the gun pieces. They don't fit together very well! The one on the left is the metal-decorated handle. The one on the right is the one with the biggest bell shape. The one in the middle has a little metal decoration on the left end.

The flintlock looks exactly as it should. When I press the buttons a question mark appears and nothing happens. The flintlock does not drop down so I can grab it.

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Jan 14, 13 6:32 PM
I can't complete the map in the Elevator Room. I took map piece 5/5 from the bar in the rec room and placed it in the frame in the elevator room but the pieces 4/5 from the inventory not work in the frame so I can't complete the puzzle and continue the game.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Mar 28, 12 9:41 PM
At night the flashlight automatically appears when upstairs, but all the bedrooms are locked. Did I miss doing something?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 31, 09 6:05 PM
I've collected 9 of the 10 hearts and can't find any other place that has a sparkle location. I don't know how to get back to the attic, library or theater to search these places. Can anyone help?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 29, 09 9:52 PM
I must have missed getting the long stick for my inventory. Does anybody remember where I should have found it?

Does any one know how to solve the puzzle - moving the tiles into the correct squares?

I don't think this game gives enough information to solve some of the puzzles. For example, In case #6 after opening the grate in the wall, there's no explanation on what to do next. I end up clicking on Solve in order to continue. Am I missing something?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator