Posts created by bradalex

agree with valdy,much too dark and gloomy. Unless someone can tell me of a way to lighten it a little (or a lot ) I won't be buying it. Pity as I like this type of story line.

I think the above view is a little harsh, but I agree that it is a boring game. Possibly playable with a group of , say , 5 year olds, who I think would love the bright colours and not be phased by the lack of necessity to think!
I do love a game that is not full of violence and sinister going ons, but this is definitely not the one for me! However, if you like it , then enjoy.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 16 4:40 AM
I too have always loved the Puppet Show games but I have to say that I think it is really time for ERS to put the puppets to bed and rest on their laurels. A great concept ,very well done, but ,in my opinion in danger of a dose of " over-kill "
This is just my opinion and if you still enjoy Puppet show then Happy Gaming!!

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 10, 16 4:43 AM
Just finished and cant wait for the next one .any one who doesn't smile at this has definitely lost their "inner child"
Not so long to wait for the next one oerleeeeze!

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 8, 16 2:48 AM
loved the first one and am enjoying the second. Game is silly and old fashioned but such a refreshing change from all the doom and gloom of the last couple of years It appeals to my sense of humour , and I love the commentators over dramatic style!

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 16 2:52 AM
Have played for 30mins and find I'm bored!
I don't like the "grim and grey" graphics and find the story line just ho hum same old same old. I should like it as there is so much going on but somehow I just cant seem to raise the interest..
Maybe its just me. I wont delete just yet but will come back later and try again

can't open last part it tells me to finish painting in extras but can't understand what. Is the last part worth bothering about?

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 15 6:46 AM
Just popped back to add I have just finished this game and really enjoyed it. The bonus chapter put quite a few other games to shame. It was relevant, interesting and quite long!!
Thank you for a very pleasant pre= Christmas hours.
Happy and peaceful holidays to every one.

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 15 6:43 AM
I too must be a very elderly kid.
This is a lovely little bit of escapism, and I am enjoying the fact that there is no over stressed violence or evil paranoia to contend with.
I am not a particular cat lover ( prefer dogs but have never read the fairy tale " dog in boots ")but apart from the little kittens(a bit too sugary for me) I think every thing else is fine.
Oh and by the way I often give my oven a little pat when it performs well ( O.K. not really but this is the silly season!!!)
Finally, did anyone notice it's not eipix ( Gasp with shock!)

I love the Dark Parables games and will probably buy this one, but I do think that eipix is taking the individuality out of the companies that they are taking over.
Their games appear remarkably similar to me, they seem to lack the "spark" that I am looking for. For instance , the opening scene in this game I know I have seen before ,Though can't quite remember which game! ( one of the perils of getting old!)

Love this series but very disappointed with this one. The outcome was obvious from the start, with absolutely no possibility of following clues and having to change your mind.
Dupin has lost all his Gallic charm and I really feel that I have wasted my money. (Getting to be a regular feeling with BF!)

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 15 6:36 AM
Just finished and must say it is the best game I have played for ages. It reminds me of the old days when I loved every game instead of the same ol same old we get now!!

Hello Ivan
Like others have commented, problems with playing this game i.e. slow loading freezing etc.. I too think the game might be interesting so would really appreciate a fix!!

Same problem as above. Slow to start and when I eventually got it going, kept freezing up!
Appears to be an interesting game so I will wait (IMPATIENTLY!) to see if there is a fix.

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Aug 10, 15 2:23 AM
my screen is a horrible mixture of bright red and green. is this normal. if so I don't like it!!

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Aug 1, 15 6:37 AM
sorted it out. Don't take the chess piece before you fire the cannon. The chess piece is the target!!!!!

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Jul 29, 15 2:05 AM
have played this game twice and each time I fire the cannon the screen goes blank and I have to use task manager to get out of game. Any suggestions please?

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on May 31, 15 3:42 AM
Just finished. A little boring and predictable but at least this one worked without problems for a change!!
By the way, have Eipix taken over at BF? Nearly every game seems to come from them!!

posted in The Travels of Marco Polo on Mar 17, 15 4:43 AM
How do I cut the ruby from Marco's coat sleeve?

I have same problem, and like the last game I had problems with, I bet there won't be a fix!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator