Posts created by gafgames

posted in Psych on Apr 2, 14 8:40 AM
there is two newspapers to pick up one for dad, one for the girl

posted in Psych on Apr 2, 14 8:38 AM
308 is the book code, the safe code is heart, phone, money stands for love communication and money

posted in Psych on Apr 2, 14 8:36 AM
get the open book from the wall next to florist, just put it on top of book in studio it works

posted in Psych on Apr 2, 14 8:35 AM
the colors match, 308

posted in Psych on Apr 2, 14 8:33 AM
ii have finished, but if you miss somehing you will have to start over with a new profile, even finishing i had items left over, so go figure?

posted in Psych on Apr 1, 14 12:42 PM
just google psch game walkthrough

posted in Psych on Mar 30, 14 8:11 PM
I almost finished, but you have to do everything in exactly the right order or you will be stuck and have to start over, came within three objects of finishing, the walkthrough is helpful but not exact in my case, for example I gave the newspaper to the dad instead of the girl, he took it which is wrong according to the walkthrough and now i will start over again.

posted in Psych on Mar 30, 14 1:36 PM
ok how do you get home?

posted in Psych on Mar 30, 14 11:35 AM
did that in alley, and back of florist now what still no henry's house

posted in Psych on Mar 30, 14 11:34 AM
now what? walk through doesn't help here

posted in Psych on Mar 30, 14 11:33 AM
buttons on gps don't work no henrys house on gps help

posted in Psych on Mar 30, 14 11:29 AM
even walkthriuigh doesnt help when location isnt shown on gps

posted in Psych on Mar 28, 14 1:25 PM
got stuck in bakery can't get out

posted in Farm Frenzy 4 on Aug 9, 13 4:11 AM
I HAD TO RESTART THE GAME ABOUT 100 TIMES BEFORE I COULD FINISH ALL THE LEVELS, IT CRASHES CONSTANTLY.

posted in Farm Frenzy 4 on Aug 9, 13 4:09 AM
just use the chicken pig combo to create the brown egg and the other animals will produce mass products, sell them and wala all the money you need.

posted in Farm Frenzy 4 on Aug 9, 13 4:06 AM
just finished the whole game with all gold, pretty dumb game, never changes after making clothes, just different combos of products and time. The key is the pig and chicken connection, buy and sell them to keep them fresh and they will make the brown egg, which causes all the animals to produce, other connections don't seem to make the animals produce, like the cat and cow make a jar of jelly but it doesn't make the animals produce, only the pig and chicken combo. by doing this you can make the sheep produce mass yarn and thus mass money and there you go, you can buy anything you need. NO PENALTY FOR SELLING BACK ANIMALS, SO WHERE IS THE RISK IN BUYING MORE THAN YOU NEED.

never needed the collections, although to use them just click on the blank screen and it will bring them up, had a little fun exchanging them, but missed the point since i never needed them.

THIS IS THE WORST FARM FRENZY GAME, the programmers wasted time on the stupid features like having the rotating screen, the animal combos, (which actually ruin the game by allowing you to create as many products as you need) it takes away the challenge. and the collections, which seem to have no purpose since they are not needed. SEEMS THAT THIS GAME WAS NOT TARGETED TO SERIOUS GAME PLAYERS WHO WANT A PROGRESSIVELY MORE CHALLENGING GAME

posted in Farm Frenzy 4 on Aug 4, 13 7:35 AM
very disappointed, almost to the end, no new animals or machines have appeared after making clothes. this happens very early and then nothing new, just different amounts of the same items, no new fireworks or anything complex to build, i only have about 10 levels more to go, pretty boring game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator