Posts created by momeese

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 18 5:10 PM
Such a gr8 game from start to finish..Im done with the Bonus Chap..Im needing to find 2 collectibles..1 in the prison tree the 2nd one in the islands..can anyone tell me where they are located???...Thank You

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 18 10:22 AM
Played 20 mins..Not looking too good in my short trial..I agree its somewhat confusing/slow/muddled ..as a few other reviews have already stated..I am hoping to try again for alittle longer and hopefully something will deepen my desire to purchase..For now I will watch for others views & ratings before I make my final decision....

Thank you everyone who answered my question..Yes you were right after I purchased this game all of the guide was there!! I dont know why I never thought of that..it has happened before--I guess my head was in a cloud!! LOL TY

In the process of maybe buying this HO game..but for some reason the built in strategy guide is not working..cant see any collectibles at all... and only 1st page of guide chapter 1 thats all that I can see..any help would be gr8 before the special price has expired..TY

posted in Myths of the World: Chinese Healer on May 18, 17 2:04 PM
I have downloaded this game 2 times...I set to casual play and the hint comes every 10secs..Problem is I click on the hint button and it never shows where to search the scene next.. tried other player modes but still nothing..thank you

posted in Myths of the World: Chinese Healer on May 18, 17 1:58 PM
I have downloaded this game 2 times...The problem Im having is the hint button...It does not work..playing casual...anyone else having this issue?? The hint is 10secs...But still it does not show where to search next ......thank you

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Mar 26, 17 12:23 PM
PLZ help..Just bought this match 3 game Jewel Match twilight CE....Gr8 game but Im wondering how do you collect stars..Thanks for any replies!!!

posted in Vampire Legends: The Count of New Orleans on Jan 7, 17 2:47 PM
I purchased the full CE edition..Vampire Lg CE...and Im having gr8 difficulty collecting the masks..I know they fade in & out..and I always check the strategy guide to find out where each one is..PROBLEM is in some scenes I can see the mask (not fading) but after clicking on it several times I still am not able to get them..very frustrating..anyone else having this issue????

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 16 12:49 PM
I just started playing the trial of puppet show lightning strikes CE,,my question is--- is there a strategy guide that comes within the game at all..I see the diary but kinda need more information to help me play this game..which is a gr8 game so far..any help out there please..momeese

posted in Rite of Passage: Deck of Fates Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 16 12:22 PM
Not a exactly a techinical question but the reviews for this game rite of passage deck of fates ce..before I downloaded the trial ...and in one the of the reviews someone mentioned there were 5 chapters.. I started the trial and I see only 2 chapters..can someone please elaborate .... ty
momeese

just started playing Dark Tales Edgar Allan poe metzengerstien....Gr8 game so far
Im stuck on the silly scare crow.I just can't figure out how to get the lighter.. no matter how many hints I use its the samething but asking for a code??? sure has me puzzled!!!!

please help me out
thx

Downloaded the game Enigmatis 3 Shadow of Karkhala this am. and had to contact CS..not able to purchase.it saying my purchase info was wrong...they want the game ID for quicker response....how do i do that..thanks

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 12:11 PM
glad to hear you are able to play the bonus chapter...Im not able to at all....the game ended and then i saw nothing referring to the bonus chapter,,except to start the game all over again...can you please tell me what you saw after you completed the game and were able to choose the bonus chapter...greatly appreciated

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 12, 09 5:40 PM
does anyone know how many levels or chapters in this **** game.. Im playing the trial but I was wondering just how many levels B4 purchasing the game
Thank U

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Sep 19, 09 4:53 PM
does this game have a relaxed mode ........... if not how long does it give you to solve
say perhaps 1 level or scene

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Sep 18, 09 6:54 AM
HELP PLZ -- I was wondering with this Steve 2 game WHY you cant REPLY it... I purchased it, enjoyed it, finished it ..... But I cant figure out how to clear my name(delet) & start all over from start to finish. Can wnyone tell me or is it just one of those games that you can only play ONCE ?????

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Sep 16, 09 8:58 AM
R there 2 different steve the sheriff games out to download or purchase ??

momeese

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 25, 09 3:58 PM
I`m really not 2 sure where I am I think its the first chapter... Im in the room where the 2 doors or maybe elevators one the right side one has broken glass... nothing is in my inventory but its saying click on item to use...there is no item there anywhere I choose a hint & I dont get one even tho its charged..so Im totally stuck & cant get to anywhere else ...If no one can help me I might as well uninstall the trial version 40mins left

waiting anxiously for anyones reply(s)
Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator