Posts created by squeakandmuffin

posted in Dead Reckoning: Brassfield Manor Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 16 7:00 PM
I have compiled the gate key but don't know where the gate is. In the walk through, all it tells you to do is place it on the gate. There is a box/trunk out side by the officer, but this is not the mechanism that goes there.

Where do I find the gate?

Sorry to reply to your post but I can't seem to find the "start a new discussion" bar. I am stuck at the Pub in the restroom. I am unable to combine the shears and the handles. They are not a plus item and when i try to place them in the cut scene, they are rejected. What am I doing wrong.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jan 3, 14 7:02 PM
Hope there is another one on the way. Anyone heard anything. I liked these games.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Jan 3, 14 7:01 PM
They can't just leave us there! We need closure; a grand finale. When pray tell will there be another VV? I have a good idea for a finish.

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Jan 3, 14 6:48 PM
I've played all the way through, bought everything and gotten all the seeds up to level 10 but there doesn't seem to an end in sight. Does this game just play on forever or is there an end goal that I have not triggered?

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Jan 3, 14 6:39 PM
There sure is lots of extra play time...seems to be endless. I'm on here to find out if there is a second goal or does one just play for ever!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 3, 13 6:29 PM
Does anyone know weather or not this game will ever be available for download. I don't like to play on-line.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Nov 16, 12 3:23 PM
I was all excited to finally get it downloaded and I'm with the majority - can't even figure out how to get the helo door opened. I was able to walk around, but that's all. I don't want to have to constantly consult the walkthru in order to play. Too bad! Money back please.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Nov 10, 12 9:15 PM
Thanks for the response. I've done all the VV games and like those a lot too. Any more of those on the horizon?

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Aug 26, 12 4:34 PM
Anyone know if there will be any more of this series forthcoming?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Aug 26, 12 4:31 PM
Anyone know if more in the series are planned. I have a great idea for a final game although I don't want a final one just yet.

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 16, 12 11:43 AM
I've done all of those things - clicked in the house icon above the head and read the walk through - my house icon is still locked. Would love some help

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 31, 11 7:54 PM
I haven't had the exact problem, but something similar. If you nee your Master Builder really quickly and have not already figured out another strategy, try using the time warp on her. The have their babies in half the usual time. Too bad I didn't know about that trick when i was having all of mine - really - in real life!

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 31, 11 7:51 PM
Warbaby wrote:Something really weird really happened yesterday after I logged out of the game. I always pause the game because I really don't want any 'disasters' happening when I'm not around to do my godly duties. Before I logged off I paired up 5 females with males to make 5 mummies to convert the mummy heathen, which worked just fine.

However, when I logged on this morning I unpaused the game, as usual, and checked out my new mummies. Oddly, I now had a total of 7 mummies, not 5, one of them was my favourite master builder, that I want to keep child free in order to demolish the Mausoleum as quickly as possible, the other mummy was/is a 20 year old male who is one of my master scientists. I did not have his parenting box ticked so how and why he came to give birth I'm not privy to. When I logged on I had the same percentage of tech points, food, energy and the same percentage of progress on demolishing the Mausoleum that I had when I had paused the game and logged off the night before.

Does anyone know if this is a known bug?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 24, 11 6:59 PM
It will show up eventually for a child to retrieve.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 24, 11 6:48 PM
I think you wanted to know if you could convert the orange and red masked tribesmen; is that correct? If so, once you have them all in one place you can cause an earthquake. You will see the light go on above their heads. They are gaining faith. Once your power rebuilds, strike them again. Mine did not all convert at the same time - sometimes only one, sometimes two. You will have to strike them many times to get all of the to convert.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 24, 11 6:46 PM
I think you wanted to know if you could convert the orange and red masked tribesmen; is that correct? If so, once you have them all in one place you can strike and earthquake. You will see the light go on above their heads. They are gaining faith. Once your power rebuilds, strike them again. Mine did not all convert at the same time - sometimes only one, sometimes two. You will have to strike thewm many times to gt all of the to convert.

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Feb 15, 10 7:03 PM
Thanks for the update. I will download it now. Do you know if any more of this series is planned for release in the near future? I loved the game. Are there any prior ones that I may have missed? TNX

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Dec 31, 09 8:03 PM
Sante001 wrote:I'm liking It!

As I was playing the game, I said to myself, "who the heck comes up with this stuff." Then I said, jealous, because you can't.

1. I'm not sure that it's a time management game, but the developers seem to have gone out of their way to provide us with something different and enjoyable. -- Kudos to them.

2. The many things you have to do are nicely mixed throughout the movement of the storyline -- turn on the TV, BUT, you have to find the remote, oops! you have to fix the remote. Great way to get the interaction going.

3. While you're doing all this action with you two characters and the puppy, of course, you have to keep your characters happy -- rest, listen to music, eat. These are not too overdone and do not take away from the storyline and the adventure.

4. The graphics are pretty good, and easy on the eye. The different scenes are also pretty good. The TV looks like a platinum screen, etc. For some, the characters might be a little too cute, but this did not bother me.

5. I'm "hearing" different things in the forum about lengh. With 15 chapters, and me only completing 1-1/2 chapters in 30 minutes, I think I will get my moneys worith if I get 3-4 hours of play time.

Bottomline for me, it gets my approval and my purchase.

I'm back to work, so I will have to revisit the game later this evening. If you don't hear from me before the beginning of the year!

Happy New Year to All!

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Dec 31, 09 8:01 PM
Sante001 wrote:I'm liking It!

As I was playing the game, I said to myself, "who the heck comes up with this stuff." Then I said, jealous, because you can't.

1. I'm not sure that it's a time management game, but the developers seem to have gone out of their way to provide us with something different and enjoyable. -- Kudos to them.

2. The many things you have to do are nicely mixed throughout the movement of the storyline -- turn on the TV, BUT, you have to find the remote, oops! you have to fix the remote. Great way to get the interaction going.

3. While you're doing all this action with you two characters and the puppy, of course, you have to keep your characters happy -- rest, listen to music, eat. These are not too overdone and do not take away from the storyline and the adventure.

4. The graphics are pretty good, and easy on the eye. The different scenes are also pretty good. The TV looks like a platinum screen, etc. For some, the characters might be a little too cute, but this did not bother me.

5. I'm "hearing" different things in the forum about lengh. With 15 chapters, and me only completing 1-1/2 chapters in 30 minutes, I think I will get my moneys worith if I get 3-4 hours of play time.

Bottomline for me, it gets my approval and my purchase.

I'm back to work, so I will have to revisit the game later this evening. If you don't hear from me before the beginning of the year!

Happy New Year to All!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator