Posts created by paco12348

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 13, 09 9:57 AM
I can't find a way to stop the game. The delete button doesn't do it. There's no menu to get back to? Hope some one can help because I don't like to use alt, control and delete.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Feb 11, 09 8:53 AM
Drat it. It didn't work the second time. When the car started driving I went to the folder where I saved the game and clicked on tiles, since I had madeit that far. It wouldn't go to the game, I had to keep riding with Nancy. I'm going to get car sick before long. LOL

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Feb 11, 09 6:25 AM
In the walkthrough it says to change certain tiles. If that means swapping the tiles I can't do that, yet, if they aren't swapped the otter colors won't match. I can pick up the tile but can't lay it down to move the other one.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Feb 11, 09 6:21 AM
I've finally figured it out. Thanks much.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Feb 11, 09 5:25 AM
I'm one that doesn't buy the disc.
There's a place to save the game. I click on that and it is suppose to save where I last played. I must be doing something wrong because I have to go through the opening scene every time. I do not have to work the puzzle at the gate again but the opening scene is so long I hate to sit through it every time.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Feb 10, 09 3:22 PM
I save the game and still have to start at the very first going through the drive etc. This last time I typed in gears for the gear puzzle and then saved. When I opened it up there I was at the very first again. How do I get it to save and open at the saved spot? I don't have time in my life to go through the entire game at once.

posted in The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend on Feb 9, 09 9:53 AM
After 30 minutes of free play this game ended in the trashcan. I feel cheated when items aren't revealed UNTIL you use a hint. To me that's cheating and not fair at all. Thank goodness for the free play.

posted in Empires & Dungeons on Feb 8, 09 2:51 PM
Were the problems with this game resolved? I'm looking for another good game and I liked this title and the write up about it but don't want to buy a game with problems.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 6, 09 6:06 PM
Thanks, I'll try that.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 6, 09 5:59 PM
I discovered something my second time around with the game. I'm replaying the chapter. The fish hook was in plain site and remained in my inventory until time to use it. When I needed the work the fish hook had disappeared. If I clicked on the worm the fishhook was there but I couldn't move toward the line without the hook disappearing. The first time around I had no difficulty with it. Second and third time playing the problem shows up. Has anyone replayed the game to that point?

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 6, 09 4:52 PM
I have the worm and the pole but can't find the hook. I've looked all over and there's nothing to open so can someone point me to place to look? Please, please? Thanks

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 6, 09 2:20 PM
Behind his head? The hint keeps showing me the area of the hat and noose. I've used 4 hints trying to narrow it down.

posted in Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos on Feb 3, 09 12:35 PM
I see all the questions and asking for help but no replies. Is this game worth buying or does it have problems that aren't being resolved?

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Feb 1, 09 10:03 AM
I can get the viewfinder to work but buttons on camera won't take a pic. I've pushed and prodded everything but it won't take a pic. Is it really suppose to?

posted in Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on Jan 30, 09 2:31 PM
How did you get the ear rings to stick during the last part? I've tried every position, have looked at the pics I could find and can't seem to get them in the right place.

posted in Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on Jan 30, 09 2:28 PM
Can anyone tell me how to stick the ear rings on? I think I'm in the very last part of the game but can't get the earrings to stick. I been back to it a dozen times moving the darn things. I've looked at the pics I could find and nothing works. I'm getting ready to nail them on.

posted in Mortimer and the Enchanted Castle on Jan 30, 09 10:14 AM
Isn't this the same game as Mortimer and the Time Paradox? The things I've read here I did in the Paradox game.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jan 21, 09 4:49 PM
I know what you mean. I don't like having to go to a walkthrough to be able to play a game. I've decided the big file games aren't for me.

posted in Call of Atlantis on Jan 19, 09 12:36 PM
I thought all problems with mcfee had been resolved but my download trial of Call of Atlantis was stopped by McAfee upon installation. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 17, 09 12:16 PM
Ok, thanks for the replies. I've updated everything with my system so I'll wait for cust. service.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator