Posts created by raystownlady

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 29, 09 11:04 AM
rainy1111 wrote:i have been to this forum and [removed by moderator] and a few more and had sent a report to big fish and still dont no how to start the boat i match the symbols with the caveing turned on the buttons and click the green button and still nothing has happen ...can some one please help me. thank you rainy

Welcome everyone to the forums.
I don't know if this is it but if you have everything where it belongs, did you remember to put gas in the motor before you attach it to the boat?

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 24, 09 10:48 PM
Sounds good.Another late night as usual.

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Apr 23, 09 9:01 PM
Calling all fish.I was cruising the internet and I think Velvet Keys may be TGT.It's on Big Fish but it can't be downloaded yet. Fins crossed.I've been waiting for this one.And it is a FF.

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Apr 20, 09 4:09 PM
Nothing special.Very simple HO

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Apr 20, 09 3:13 PM
New HO at Shabu.After a series of mystical adventures and finding an ancient artifact, Jessica and Tony fall in love, get married and set up for a quiet honeymoon to the Caribbean. Things don't go according to plan when they get involved in a whole new hidden object adventure! Help Jessica rescue her kidnapped husband by finding the riches of Jessica's forefather, the famous pirate, Noel! Search intricately detailed scenes for hidden objects, solve perplexing puzzles, and discover a lost treasure tucked away in a secret location!

I'm off to try it.Just popped in to let you know.

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Apr 19, 09 2:04 PM
meme08 wrote:Just finished Sherlock Holmes Awakening and loved the game so I am now looking for another one as cool as this one. Any suggestions? Wondering about this Dracula 3--is it any good? Should I start with Dracula and work my way through them or just jump in? Appreciate all feedback.

Hi,
I don't know about Dracula 3 but Dracula Origin was one of my favorite games.The Syberia games are very good.I also enjoyed The Legend of Crystal Valley.Hope you find one you like,

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Apr 19, 09 1:56 PM
maltesemom78 wrote:What/Where is the clock with the timer that we are suppose to click? I have tried this 3 times now and I still can;t get it..please help...I have found all the scrolls and read them, still haveing trouble

Hi,
You have to use the 2 rose keys on the mirror.The clock is behind it.

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Apr 18, 09 5:19 PM
hcopter51 wrote:Instructions are a little unclear...Are you supposed to find pieces of the keys in various rooms? Thanks...

If it's the chest I think you're talking about ,you have all 4 pieces right on the chest.Sorry,wrong game.

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Apr 15, 09 2:40 PM
Mojave_Rain wrote:Thanks Raystownlady!

You're quite welcome Mojave_Rain.

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Apr 15, 09 2:37 PM
lordkalvan wrote:I did the beta test for it, and yes it's a fun game - but I had to use my laptop because it refuses to run on my main desktop. It still won't run on my main PC. Grrrrr......

You're quite welcome Mojave_Rain

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Apr 15, 09 12:23 PM
Hi everyone.For those of you who loved Fishdom,there is a new one to try out at Playrix(Fishdom H2O).It is on the same line as the first one but with hidden objects instead of the match 3.Swim on over and take a look.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 14, 09 12:02 PM
Hallber wrote:
raystownlady wrote:Mortimer Beckett Spooky Manor and Mortimer Beckett and the Time paradox are the best examples of this type game but aren't available at BFalso Mystery of the Crystal portal is good but all three of these have to purchased elsewhe
re.
I believe Mystery of the Crystal Portal can be obtained from BFG now too!

You might be right,but I looked and I still didn't see it at BF.Maybe I just couldn't find it though.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 13, 09 12:29 AM
Mortimer Beckett Spooky Manor and Mortimer Beckett and the Time paradox are the best examples of this type game but aren't available at BFalso Mystery of the Crystal portal is good but all three of these have to purchased elsewhere.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 13, 09 12:13 AM
Totally agree with Howatch.Treasures of Mystery Island and Magic Encyclopedia.Same type game and both really good.Samantha Swift and Hidden Expedition Amazon are good ones too.

posted in Detective Agency on Apr 9, 09 1:26 AM
Not too impressed.You can collect up to 20 hints but rarely need them.Mini games are very simple.Can't think the game will last too long all the bigger the file is.I will pass on this one and hope The Flux Family is as good as the reviews fellow fishies have given on it.It's been awhile waiting for a good HO.

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Married in Manhattan on Mar 26, 09 12:13 AM
Hi,
I saw the release on this will be April 22. It states this one will be more puzzles than hidden objects.Enjoyed the others so will be looking forward to this one especially if there's a lot of puzzles.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 14, 09 3:08 PM
Hi,
Did you light it?You have to light it and search a couple other locations.When you go back,the candle is melted and you get the key.Hope this helps.We old ladies have to stick together.

posted in Annabel on Mar 14, 09 1:43 PM
Hi,
I agree Customer Service will do all they can to help.I played dracula Origin and just loved it.He dusts off his coat if you don't make a move for awhile.Have you tried hitting your space bar?In each scene if you hit the space bar,it will show you the hot spots fo that area.
Make sure you go to each place the footprints show you can walk because it gives you different views with more hot spots.I hope this helps because I loved the game and hated to see it end.

posted in Zuma Deluxe on Mar 2, 09 9:28 PM
Hi,
If you liked this one,try Svetlograd.Same idea but different and very addicting.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 1, 09 9:00 PM
I forgot to remind you that the paperweights should be in your inventory.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator