Posts created by glb613

cynthia740 wrote:i just got a windows 7 machine, and this and a lot of other games won't run. they start up and then immediately close down to an icon. i'm running in compatibility mode. any suggestions?

I have Windows 7 on both of my computers and the games run without any problems. It isn't a problem with Windows 7. Make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 29, 10 5:26 AM
It can't be the game or we would all have problems. I haven't had a single issue with any game since Sherlock Holmes and the Persian Carpet. It's your machine and you need to contact tech support.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 25, 10 1:51 PM
The first thing you need to do is make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements. It's not a Windows 7 problem because my computer plays the game just fine. Make sure your video card or chip will work and you have the native resolution set.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 25, 10 10:17 AM
beckx020 wrote:I have a wide screen laptop and the bottom of the screen is past the bottom of my laptop screen. So the bottom rows of things to find in the HOG parts is just not there. Can't turn it to windowed mode either.

Pretty sad in a new game, that looked fun, they can't make proper adjustments. Too big and cut off is just as bad as when they adjust and the full screen is about 2" x 2" and too small to play,

It could be your notebook's screen resolution setting rather than the game. If it's not set at the native resolution, you will have problems like you describe.

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Dec 24, 10 2:13 AM
DixieKat wrote:just another game that wont fill the screen on my moniter. very disapointed so a not a buy for me

I can't believe you won't buy a game just because it doesn't fill the screen.

It's not that difficult. You look at the symbol, go to the map, looks at the pieces of the map located along the side, find the scene on the map and write down the roman numeral. Enter the roman numeral in order and you will solve that portion.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Nov 30, 10 3:11 AM
I'm not having problems with it being too dark. It's probably something to do with your computer's video card or monitor.

It won't start for me either.

posted in Letters from Nowhere on Nov 12, 10 4:54 AM
You must have something wrong with your computer. That or it's too old to meet the requirements.

I had problems with the flashing screen and changing the resolution solved it.

goddess280653 wrote:Why does this game play sooooo slowly on my computer - I download games that are much bigger and have no probs @ all. Wasting all the demo time because it takes forever to go between screens - have given up after 10 minutes

Does your computer meet the minimum requirements?

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 3:48 PM
Restarting worked for me. I hope it's the only glitch I have with this game.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 3:16 PM
Like many others, I reach a glitch in the game after crossing the bridge and having the tree fall. I've started over and wonder if anyone else was able to get pass that part of the game?

posted in Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone on Sep 29, 10 7:11 AM
I have Windows 7 and no problems running the game. I did have it freeze and I needed to allow the game to connect to the internet through my firewall.

If you have a game or program freeze the screen, press the Windows key + D and it will get you to the desktop. You can also right click on the task bar to get to start task manager.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 26, 10 7:11 AM
There are 2 tabs in the upper right hand corner. One is the journal and the other is the walkthrough.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 26, 10 7:10 AM
I wish people would put the problem in the subject line instead of the name of the game. After all, we know which game we're playing.

The game has a built-in walk through. Have you looked there?

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Sep 17, 10 3:53 AM
You must not understand my post. I don't have the option to make the steamed bread. There is no wood, no bellows or gloves in my inventory. I had them at one time but no longer. There must be a glitch in the game and I'm not creating a new profile to start over. Thanks anyway.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Sep 16, 10 11:40 AM
How do you make steamed bread when you have no gloves, no fire and no bread? When I click on hint, there is nothing to find except to make the weed killer or get the stone teeth. I can't do either without the sulfur. I've read the walk through and I never had a place to put the bread near the dragon.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Sep 16, 10 8:31 AM
I've been everywhere, look at the walk through and I still can't find the sulfur. The only items in my inventory are the neubulizer, beetle and feather. Any hints?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator