Posts created by schuldi

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 2, 09 9:13 AM
I have only a few more minutes left on the demo but won't buy it until it is fixed.

posted in Hidden World of Art 2: Undercover Art Agent on Oct 5, 09 8:13 AM
They had a previous game like this....................bought it and was sorry........after awhile it becomes very boring. Pictures are beautiful, some I have never seen. But it is just decorating period!

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 4, 09 2:17 PM
I did find it. Great game

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 4, 09 8:43 AM
How do you get from the roof to the grotto? Down, left, down doesn't work unless I missed something that should be in the tool box. Mine is empty. Got it, thx anyway.
It isn't the extreme left door.

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 4, 09 8:40 AM
I am at the end where Simon is released and I have gotten off the roof but can't get out to the Grotto. Tried all your walk-thru hints and know it is the end but would love to finish it. It is a great game, really loved it.

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Sep 29, 09 7:37 AM
Thanks, this was a hard walk-thru to find. The objects in this game are hard so see, small. Don't know if I like it enough to buy.

posted in EcoRescue: Project Rainforest on Sep 5, 09 8:41 AM
I can't even get a cursor so will uninstall.

posted in Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest on Sep 1, 09 8:20 AM
I beta tested it and it is a winner!

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 1:25 PM
Thanks for the welcome

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 10:00 AM
Was just told and just checked that there is a skip button as the hint button. Sorry altho I would like to do the puzzle anyway.

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 9:59 AM
I will look again, thought it was just close and reset. You are right. It is instead of the hint button. Don't use the hints so didn't notice it. Thanks! I would like to at least try the puzzle with some help. They said a visual was coming out later on the walk-thru

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 9:54 AM
Thank you prpldva. Must be patient with us seniors. Will look for it tomorrow. This game is really awsome. BTW, how is Margie B?

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 9:47 AM
Need help with the totems. If I can't skip it or solve it, then I can't buy the game. The walk-thru only shows the completion.

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 9:43 AM
Is there any help for the totems? Didn't do well in the other game with the totems. Walk-thru does not help at all on it. Just shows the finished products. Don't think you can skip it so if i can't do it, I can't buy the game.

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 7:44 AM
I love this game.............doing the demo and will buy it when i am done. Very much like ME and the Treasure of Mystery Island etc. Excellent!!

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 19, 09 6:17 AM
I never play with the sound on any games as I watch TV while I play. So just shut off your speakers.

posted in The Mystery of the Mary Celeste on Aug 18, 09 7:50 AM
Wasn't this Beta checked?

posted in The Mystery of the Mary Celeste on Aug 18, 09 7:36 AM
Big start and yet nothing all that special or challenging.

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Jul 26, 09 9:15 AM
I bought the game last nite and today my computer is frozen. Am working on my husband's computer. After much struggling I was able to uninstall the game but am waiting for my son to sort things out. This game was the last thing I did last nite. I am shocked that BF didn't do a better job working on problems in their games. I had Beta tested a game they sent me and before I had a chance to do the survey they already had it out to sell. Sloppy!. If the game is indeed my problem I will be asking for a credit. I am a long time customer as well!

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Jul 25, 09 3:42 PM
Perhaps you can't download it again bc they are trying to fix the problems

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator