Posts created by JKPHEP

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 8, 09 6:14 PM
On the first screen it said to get part of the mace here. On the chair. Nothing was there. In fact there was nothing to pick up. I went to the walk through and seen where things were and they wasn't on mine. So another game bites the dust. Before I get started. Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on Nov 8, 09 3:19 PM
I guess I won't be playing this game. IT IS TIMED. I won't play timed games. It doesn't hurt to put timed and un timed on the same game. I know most people don't like them timed and now at this date they are doing untimed games. We won.

posted in Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago on Nov 7, 09 5:53 PM
Question: A lot of people say they are going to use there last credit on a game or just have a few left. I get one credit a month and I pay for it. I get games and just buy them at the time. What and where does this credit think come from. I guess I am being nosy. Just old big nose here. Thanks

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Oct 24, 09 8:42 PM
Never mind, I know it is wrong and my puter is not going to play it. I am asking for a credit. Only 2nd game I can't play on my puter.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Oct 23, 09 8:27 PM
Misty40 wrote:I'm playing this game also. What you do is move your mouse all over the screen slowly, when a "pointing finger" appears- click on it. Once you click the correct spot a large circle surrounded by smaller circles with the pics of the items you need to find will appear. I've noticed that I can pick up an item without finding where it goes first. It can be confusing at times. Good luck!

My problem is the circles never come up and I mean never. It is hard to play that way. Any help please.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Oct 23, 09 8:16 PM
Is the game suppose to go real slow and lag behind the pointer? Also in a picture it shows a ring of several things you are to pick up but mine doesn't have that. Is it all wrong or is that the way the game plays. Items fade in and out 3 times before they stay. Thanks so much.

posted in Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure on Oct 19, 09 6:50 PM
daisimai wrote:I had it crash on me as well, I had everything crossed off the list in the Sheriff's World, but it said I only had 14/15 objects. Clicked on Map and went back to see if something would pop up, but all I got was the black screen then "program not responding".

Will tell CS & see if there is a glitch. Unfortunately, I only have 4 minutes left, so not sure if I want to delete & re-download.

Mine did the same thing at the same place. Now that is not my computer. My card is ok by BFG and I up dated direct X. All I can do.

posted in Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure on Oct 18, 09 7:08 PM
On the demo it played fine. I bought it and it shakes like the house is coming down I talked to my son and he said it was probably the video card. So I am not going to worry about it. The only time it shakes is when I go off the game.

posted in The Scruffs on Oct 17, 09 4:00 PM
I found it at the top of the door in the right corner. Hope this helps. I just started

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 12, 09 6:36 PM
Well I went back and done it again. I was going to scull rock and not hollow head.BOY do I fell dumb. It is hard for me to tell everyone how stupid I was. Thanks for all trying.

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 12, 09 5:55 PM
Kwhel, I have tried that now and I can't even find the stairs to go to hollow head. I think I did something wrong so I will go back and redo. Just more for my money I guess. I am not taking this as easy as I am letting on. I am yelling. Thanks for trying.

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 12, 09 1:16 PM
Thanks for any help you can give me. This is the first large game I have played. First I went to Long John's home but went out the wrong door, I am dummm. I caught it when I couldn't blow the horn. I went back and went out the right door and shot the pirate and went to back to hollow head. I can not find the stairs it says to follow. I went back in but the horn still won't blow. Any help???? Am I going to have to start all over and if I do where are the stairs at hollow head? Thanks so much. By the way I am using the walkthrough. I don't know how it could be done any other way. I went through RTR without one.

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Oct 11, 09 1:41 PM
I have the same thing when I am putting the puzzle together on the window on the ticket booth. I think BFG will tell you it is your direct X needs to be updated. Or video card that is most of the problems. They say.

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Oct 9, 09 8:14 PM
If I remember right click on the bridge. Luck to you

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Oct 9, 09 8:11 PM
The flute is at the windows to the left. If I remember right. Good luck

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 8, 09 6:45 PM
I guess it would be if you have played these before the large volum games. It is about to drive me crazy. I am not used to these. I like adv. games but not these, and don't think I ever will. Thanks for asking

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 3, 09 8:19 PM
I have notice one thing, not very many questions about the puzzles, soooo I think they are very, very easy. The game is a little like RTR but for the puzzles. The rest of the game is great and glad I bought it. Now if they could make the puzzles a little harder next time it would be nice.

posted in Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle on Oct 3, 09 6:44 PM
I totally agree with you. I would not buy this for the ghost alone. A gamer that would put that in a game i think is a little sick. My option only.

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 3, 09 2:56 PM
Thanks we all have spell checker.

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 3, 09 2:49 PM
I think you have missed getting something in a scenes before. YOu have to get everything in all of the scenes. Go back and see if you can.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator