Posts created by cjpandie

cjpandie wrote:
Merryweather wrote:I am absolutely STUCK. I have played through to starting the boiler to open the door 3 times and I cannot go further. The hint and help keep telling me that I must connect the wheel, which I thought I did. In the strategy guide it says to use the bolt. I don't have one, cannot locate one and feel like I must be blind.

Other than the above problem, this has been another hit for BFGames.

[b]I was stuck also and reloaded the game only to find out that the gray button needs to be moved to the center of the wheel. You click on it and keep holding until you get it to move. Then drag it over to the center of the wheel. I thought it was a button to push and that didn't work. I guess it is suppose to be a nut or something to hold the wheel on.

You have to get the rope out of the tree outside the boiler room. In the front opposite the windmill. Use the ladder and cut the tree branch with the saw and you can get the rope.

[b]I am having the same problem and haven't seen where anyone told you what to do to solve that, so I suppose I have wasted my money buying this. So does anyone know what we can do? Please, I am tired of wasting money on BF games that come out on another web site later. I should have waited.

Merryweather wrote:I am absolutely STUCK. I have played through to starting the boiler to open the door 3 times and I cannot go further. The hint and help keep telling me that I must connect the wheel, which I thought I did. In the strategy guide it says to use the bolt. I don't have one, cannot locate one and feel like I must be blind.

Other than the above problem, this has been another hit for BFGames.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 11:45 AM
[b]I can say that I don't like this game. In the first hidden object find, how is the common American Midwesterner suppose to know what maganese is? Had to use the walkthrough right off the bat. Kind of discouraged by that. And if you don't find your inventory in the right order you can't get through this game. How are we suppose to read the developers mind as to what section to work on first? A big NO WAY!! on this one. No buying.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Sep 8, 10 4:31 PM
[b]Yes, just did. Did you ever get an answer? Do we have to start over and redo? Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Exorcist on Aug 30, 10 7:38 PM
[b]this is a problem with the Exorcist game that I have not seen addressed by anyone on the forum. I am having trouble with a hidden object scene on the train. Trying to click on an eye near the window and the demons outline keeps me from doing that. I wait till it fades and try and try. But it doesn't work. and the other last eye is on the back of the seat and clicking on that won't work either. Anyone have an idea of what is going wrong for me? Please give me some suggestions. CJ

posted in Exorcist on Aug 25, 10 9:07 PM
[b]I am suppose to be setting up candles in the first room at the orphange. I cannot figure out where to place them. I have it in my hand/ cursor and keep clicking to release it all over the place but it goes no where. Any help???

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 7:45 PM
[b]I too prefer to have a walkthrough. I love the new twist with three interactive hidden object spots, but still cannot find the can opener. And the mantis, And the wax stamp. And the caterpillar. And the remark about it being easy, I don't think so either. I do love the game, but probably won't buy it without a walkthrough. I wouldn't get through it without.

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Aug 7, 10 7:51 PM
[b]I don't think I did anything wrong but, I cannot get the can to spray the third time. what a pain. I have exited the game and gone back in and still cannot get it to work. I had trouble with the first set of lasers like bubeebabe discribed but finally got it to work and now I am stuck again.

Well, I am missing some things it seems. I don't have the thistle and I don't have the weight. both are needed in the pharmacy. Can I go back to somewhere and find them? I tried the walkthrough and can find no mention of where I should have gotten them.

posted in Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief on Jul 10, 10 8:02 PM
It was a pretty good game. Kind of short but I didn't need a walkthrough for once. Really cute graphics.

posted in Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief on Jul 10, 10 7:45 PM
Same here. It had me save the bug report in my documents. But I did get the game to start back up right away.

posted in Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief on Jul 10, 10 7:43 PM
It takes a few strikes, but it does light eventually.

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on Jun 27, 10 6:30 PM
[b] Is the order of how they show to go through the game in the walkthrough the only order you can do things or can you mix them up and still get through the game? I am stuck in the village because I didn't go see the jungle man out in the water first before I went other places. I cannot find the hidden object scene to find the monkey. I know where it is suppose to be but there is no sparkling dots to click on. Am I going to have to start the game over as a different person to get through the game? I hate this. And it keeps locking up on me and the only way to get out of it is to manually shut down my computer. I don't like doing that. Can anybody help me?

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Jun 8, 10 10:50 AM
[b]According to the walkthrough after you put the fuse in the compresser box it should run, but it notes that something else must be done and now the screwdriver is gone and I can't go down into the sea without the suit and need the compressor for air. Anyway out of this? I had to use the walkthrough right away. But am enjoying the game. Up until this problem.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 22, 10 11:32 AM
[b]I did like the game and also agree with the tiny size of the objects to find. But it still is fun. My problem is and it probably is a tecnical problem is that the game doesn't save for me. I keep having to start over again at the beginning. So I guess I'm off the complain to the techs.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 4, 10 9:33 AM
[b]I can say that I love this game too, but have one complaint. The hint bottle takes too long to refill. I guess I am not suppose to use it so much. Beautiful graphics and fun hidden object scenes.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 2, 10 11:16 AM
[b]I had the same problem, Thanks fishies. It definately is a different kind of marble. he he

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator