Posts created by raindear82

posted in Laxius Force on May 13, 10 9:01 AM
I am also having trouble with the coupon code for Laxius Force. Tried several times.

posted in Laxius Force on May 13, 10 8:55 AM
I am also having issues with the code.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 20, 10 3:15 PM
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I can't remember where I saw the door that you need a lockpick to open. I have been wandering around for hours looking for it.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 26, 10 12:46 PM
When I reach the "Boom or Bust" level, am I supposed to have 11 stone keys? I have played the game up to this point 3 times and each time, I have 10 keys when I get here. I need 11 keys to open all the walls, do I get another stone key later and come back? I have 24 stars, if that helps.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 26, 10 12:37 PM
Adjust the springs to bounce you Northwest and collect gems, then adjust the springs to bounce you East. Collect the gems then travel North and East to find the Stinker.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 26, 10 12:33 PM
I came in under the crab and chased him up to the next pillar. Then I moved diagonally (left) around the pillar and came around to chase him right the same way. Came around under him to chase him up again. Then chased him left, which gets him in the middle again. Chased him up to the button. Try to stay 4 positions away from him, using diagonal moves prevents chasing him into the water.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 26, 10 12:26 PM
sjsbaby1 wrote:love mysteries of fire island but stuck in underground stream cannot figure out how to get the star and stone keys. it is my last key to get. driving me crazy

You use "Pop" magic to depress the blue button in the water. That opens the blue gate to the star.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 26, 10 12:12 PM
janbut wrote:I have charged my green glove shot the glow plants into the water then chased the crab across the bridge..he goes straight to the water because the plants are gone. I cannot shoot the plants while I;m on the bridge, the crab is in the way, what am I doing wrong? How do I get the crab in the water close to the red gate? Help, please.

From the middle of the bridge, you shoot a plant into the water on the left side. Then go get the crab and chase him across the bridge. Save just before the crab gets all the way across the bridge. If the crab turns right instead of left, reload and try again. I had to replay this part 3 or 4 times before the crab turned left.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 26, 10 12:02 PM
If you can play in "windowed" mode (accessed through "options") you can minimize the window to look at the walkthrough.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 26, 10 11:56 AM
maziecat wrote:I can get to ace in the hole and complete it except for the end. There are two red boxes to lower yet I don't seem to have keys. Where do these keys come from? How do I get past the boxes? I can't go any farther in the game.

If you time it right, you walk between the two flowers, when they draw back to fire, move out of the line of fire, and they shoot each other. The red keys are behind the flowers.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 21, 10 1:47 PM
I'm stuck between Ascent and Living on the Edge. I keep wandering around the jungle and beaches and can't find the entrance to Living on the Edge. If it is through the stone walls, where do I find more stone keys? I don't have any keys of any sort.

replayed the game and found it.

posted in Escape the Museum on Sep 6, 09 11:01 AM
The ring is on Saturn, you have to turn the mobile til Saturn is in reach.

posted in Escape the Museum on Sep 6, 09 11:00 AM
Put mirror on pole, attach with sticker, use to see number on door.

posted in Escape the Museum on Sep 6, 09 10:40 AM
Put the mirror on the pole, tape it with the sticker, use the mirror to see the number on the door.

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 28, 09 4:16 PM
I am just one more person that can't pick up the kerosene lamp. Like others, I uninstalled the program, rebooted the machine, reinstalled the program, rebooted the machine twice. I have tried clicking all over the area looking for a pixel that would work to no avail. I emailed tech support, but have gotten no answer. I guess I'll try the replay the game with a different name approach. This is aggravating.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator