Posts created by lynwil

posted in Babylonia on Aug 23, 09 5:04 AM
First, I must say I am really enjoying this game but I'm stumped and hope someone can help.
I'm on level 135 and have apparently finished the building but it's not letting me go on - I'm just looking after the flowers and trees and collecting lots of gems. If I go into the wallpaper the picture of that actual building is still wavy. Am I missing something?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 6, 09 1:03 AM
Thanks Dianna925, I'll go back and try again

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 5, 09 7:11 PM
Hello all, I hope you can help. I've found the crowbar and slingshot, used them both and gone back to the lights puzzle again but there are no lights and the stone circle is bare. Am I missing something?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 5, 09 5:35 PM
Ok, I just figured it out - you have to put the poker in the fire first, then the piece of paper in the pot followed by the comb then the herbs. Hope this helps.

posted in Flower Paradise on Jun 1, 09 3:31 PM
Is it just me that's disappointed with Flower Paradise? I enjoyed the demo and bought the game but when I really got into playing it I found there were too few choices in the shop and the gardens are too small for the amount of flowers you have to buy to win gold.
It's definitely not a patch on Fishdom or even Fishdom H20

posted in Azada ™ on Jan 10, 09 4:54 PM
I'm stuck on the pipes as well - been there for days! I downloaded the strategy but it doesn't really help. Lizzie, could you possibly let me have your solution please.
I must say it's a great game but I do have to rely on other people's solutions occasionally!

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Dec 27, 08 3:34 PM
I've been reading your explanation to April - thanks Fran, I finally got the cards puzzle worked out. You were right, if you stay off the edge of the card and just gently go in and out all around the edge then it will finally match up with the middle.
Now all I have to do is try and work out the fireball!!!

posted in James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Death in Scarlet on Jul 28, 08 10:16 PM
What a goose I am - I just realised there's a discussion on investigation 8

posted in James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Death in Scarlet on Jul 28, 08 10:14 PM
Hello, I do hope someone can help me with this. In investigation 8, pathologist Claire is looking for invisible blood to type at Qian Gai's apartment, I've been stuck on this for days - I just can't find anything, can't get any clues and can't move on. Any help will be appreciated, Lynwil

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator