Posts created by Playful61

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 12, 09 9:12 AM
gadget56 wrote:For the life of me I can not seem to get the priest to sleep, can any one help? There is no forum for this game yet.

Hi; I finally got the priest to sleep simply by making sure I had finished the first day's tasks... have you been up to the graveyard yet?

I'm stuck trying to get blood out of my (the priest's) arm... suggestions?

posted in Syberia II on Mar 6, 09 9:45 AM
Is there a glitch in this game?

No matter how hard I've 'looked', moved the cursor around, checked out the walkthroughs... there doesn't seem to be any ivory key!

I would love to finish this game... do I have to start from scratch?

posted in Syberia II on Mar 6, 09 9:38 AM
Playful61 wrote:I'm loving Syberia II as much ore more than Syberia I. Have to admit that I get stuck and 'flounder' from time to time but still I'm finding it fascinating.
Right now, I'm trying to figure out where to go after opening oscar's heart... probably the train.. and I'm sure there's a puzzle waiting there!

Whoa, I'm on the final chapter... and for the life of me haven't been able to snag the ivory key... or see it for that matter. Got some direction from walkthrough, but it isn't explicit enough to enble me to move forward.

Anyone out there have any suggestions? HELP!

Still stuck... no ivory key to be found anywhere.... HELP

posted in Syberia II on Feb 27, 09 12:20 PM
gipsy_2007 wrote:Did anuone else have the game freeze at the flute mechanism when you get to Syberia? I put the Ivory Key in the right place and the game just stops!

I can't seem to 'find' the ivory key... the sand is pouring okay... what am I missing?

trying it at different times of the day in case it's my eyesight that's the problem

posted in Syberia II on Feb 21, 09 7:32 PM
I'm loving Syberia II as much ore more than Syberia I. Have to admit that I get stuck and 'flounder' from time to time but still I'm finding it fascinating.
Right now, I'm trying to figure out where to go after opening oscar's heart... probably the train.. and I'm sure there's a puzzle waiting there!

Whoa, I'm on the final chapter... and for the life of me haven't been able to snag the ivory key... or see it for that matter. Got some direction from walkthrough, but it isn't explicit enough to enble me to move forward.

Anyone out there have any suggestions? HELP!

posted in Syberia II on Feb 8, 09 1:32 PM
Hello Fishies in the big pond...

I'm loving the game - but - I'm stuck in the plane with the controls. I've managed to get the first two numbers lit up properly but I can't seem to get the next two numbers of the four.

Can you HELP any suggestions would be welcome

Found this one, after a time. It's a great idea to leave the game at frustrating points and come back when the brain has had a rest

posted in Syberia II on Feb 6, 09 9:42 AM
jilli67 wrote:****w do you play this game totally confused by it

Hi - walk around, when you see a magnifying glass cursor, that means you can look at an object or you can talk to a person.

A crown looking cursor means it's an object you can pick up and use. This game is better than Syberia I in that when the notepad appears as you 'talk' to someone, the previous dialogue is deleted. when the person won't talk to you anymore, you're done there.

A lit up circle with an arrow on it means you can move in that direction.

These games are like an exploration into the unknown and solving mysteries - which is why I enjoy them so much.

Hope that helps

posted in Syberia II on Feb 6, 09 9:37 AM
Foxfire4464821 wrote:
jjsau wrote:Am also stuck on clock in dream, I have set the time to 2:45, clicked on the two hammers, got the pendulum going, set the clock at 7:15, and also set the time on lower clock to 7:15, and at the precise time of 7:15 I click on the bell, but nothing happens. Can anyone help

Help!!!!
I can't get into the monestery standing in front ring bell hooded person shacks his head no

To get into the monastary, you have to change into a monks robe (women aren't allowed). Find the path where the monk is washing clothes. He'll say he would like to see a rare bird. Go back to the train station store and get a silver bird call. use it on the Monk and he will go off - change into the robe. Go back to the bell and the monk will send the elevator down for you.

hope that helps and doesn't spoil the story for you

posted in Syberia II on Feb 6, 09 9:32 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Syberia II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Syberia II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hello Big Flounder; I'm at the monastary and have gone into the building to the left, walked up to the curtain at least three times but the Big Cheese doesn't come out. could you tell me what I might be missing?

HELP

Have to say, though, I love these games!

posted in Syberia on Feb 3, 09 7:00 PM
SSmitty wrote:I've played both these and believe me, you will definitely get your money's worth.
I payed much, much more for this series than game club prices, and still think I got my money's worth. It is an absolute beautiful game both graphics and storyline.
There are several spots that are very hard to figure out and a walkthrough is a good thing to have handy, even if you don't want to use it till you get stuck.

I agree - this series is well worth the big bucks$ I enjoyed Syberia I so much, I purchased Syberia II next! Thanks for the excellent review

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Nov 23, 08 10:41 AM
Hey! LOVED the game... I really appreciated the 'key' which offered hints.
If you can't find an object you need, use the hint key. If you are unable to continue in any scene, it usually means you have to go back and find the item you need to go forward.
At times, I struggled... then I went to the walkthrough available on-line and looked to see what I might be missing.
Actually, I enjoyed it more than in Nancy Drew games because there were no silly arcade games to go through.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Nov 4, 08 6:30 PM
LOVED ME,
but, didn't realize until the 'end' of the game that I could have placed those bejeweled amulets in place at the last scene - as well as the missing dragon heads.
I wonder if or what will happen when I do that?
So, I'm going to play it again, and this time, do the 'full' thing.
Challenging at times, but completely doable.
Used hints - had fun finding all those question marks to earn additional tips.
Beat using the forum (no offense) - just more fun to find things on one's own.
When I felt frustrated, I left for awhile. Coming 'home' again, it was much easier to 'see' the solution.

posted in Mushroom Age on Nov 3, 08 6:37 PM
barbearag wrote:Okay guys, just bought this game this evening and am stuck on level 6. Where is the key to the chest to get Socrates tunic out? Am loving the game, so far not too difficult, but enough mini puzzles to make it great fun.

This is where I got stuck, too!

Where the heck is the key to the chest?

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Nov 2, 08 8:58 AM
Love the game so far... tricky at times as it isn't exactly logical when combining things. The snide comments when I mess up are priceless!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Oct 12, 08 11:25 AM
Hi, I got into the office by opening it with the hairpin and then playing with the tumblers until they all lined up - presto... the key was watching which pins acted congruently. Then, I hid in the cabinet when Franco came back. Gave the pigeon bird seed and the capsule which it swallowed. So far, so good.

But now, how to get into the computer? A very fun game....

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Oct 2, 08 11:08 AM
Stubzy wrote:Hi all..... can someone PLEASE tell me the correct order of colours to paint the pelt.... I have been trying this for two days now..... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Inside the tent there is a place that gives the correct colours for the pelt. The colours will change if you back out and you'll have to do it again.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 29, 08 6:29 PM
Hi, I'm in the Secret Room of the Engllish Garden and can't find the end of the hammer.

When I ask for a hint, it simply says something like it's hidden! I have the transformer, found the key etc. seeds and water....

so where is the end of the hammer? ?

ok, so I just needed to put the transformer on top of the crystal ball... yeah

posted in Time Stand Still on Sep 16, 08 12:54 PM
Thank you, Iabola23, I finally figured it out! It was putting the code card over the map and playing with that that finally opened the path.

And thanks to everyone who participated in this discussion.

posted in Time Stand Still on Sep 14, 08 3:22 PM
Hi Everyone;
Thanks for all the suggestions... I'm still trying! I'll let you know if and when I find my way out

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 14, 08 1:11 PM
Love Azada.... both games!
Keep up the good work.
Love solving the 'mysteries' and the fact that I can get hints when needed to 'push' me along. To me, an excellent game is one I can figure out all by myself with a few moments of self-doubt leading to puzzling things out. Both games are 'logical' and easier to follow than many in this genre. Relaxed mode is great, timed modes better when more familiar with game.
Big Fish R O C K s.......

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator