Posts created by gemini888

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 30, 10 5:08 PM
Ive tried using the bonus twice, but I still run out of time and resources to deal to the last two boulders at the exit..Love the game, but it can be frustrating.
Would appreciate tips on how to complete this stage--Thanks.

posted in Totem Tribe on Aug 6, 10 3:49 PM
Also, I have 5 thawing potions yet cant use them to melt the iceblocks on Walrus Island--Have I missed something here? Cannot proceed from here. maybe the 8th pinecone is behind these iceblocks? HELP ! HELP!!!! PLEASE?

posted in Totem Tribe on Aug 6, 10 3:38 PM
Does anyone know where to find the last pinecone at the first stages of the game please/

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 29, 10 11:05 PM
Hi crazyllady-How do you get three families in the same game--this sounds like fun!!!

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Jul 18, 10 10:34 PM
Stuck on level 35--How do you get a carpenter??
Anyone out there--please help--Many thanks

posted in Hotel Mogul on Jul 31, 09 10:31 PM
Figgured it out, I had to start level 8 game to get it, whereas before, I was trying to get it from the shop. DUHH!!

posted in Hotel Mogul on Jul 31, 09 5:28 PM
Thanks, but I have a gold star on all of the previous levels, that's why I'm stumped.

posted in Hotel Mogul on Jul 31, 09 4:41 PM
I have completed level 7 with an expert grading, yet I am unable to buy the construction mill from the shop. have replayed level 7 four times, each with an expert grade, yet still cant do it. Any help would be appreciated.-Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator