Posts created by divegal

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 12, 09 11:42 PM
FWIW my cursor was sluggish until I turned off "custom cursor" and now it's running great so far. And my laptop is not exactly a gaming machine.

I've always been amazed by the technical support at for their know-how as well as their kindness

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 12, 09 11:35 PM
The cursor was laggy for me until I turned off "custom" and it's running fine now.

I love this game so far! It's beautiful and just challenging enough. Congratulations BFG

.A definite buy!

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Aug 28, 09 2:08 AM
I'm loving this! I love most ND but have found some of the large files to be too tedious. This one moves along but, unlike the first Dossier (if I gave it enough chance on-line -- now I'm wondering?) it's much more than matching hidden objects, which can get boring. This is a nice blend of game elements! Thanks again for another great game, and with a demo too

posted in Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source on Aug 16, 09 2:19 AM
It was working find for me for the demo but either they're getting too similar or I've just played enough of these. I used to be addicted to them! Maybe I'll wait another year and it will be fun again. Looks like they did a great job, though, for those who still want more (and don't have crashes )

posted in The Blackwell Convergence on Aug 15, 09 1:41 PM
Long time BFGer, first time poster. I like this kind of game but often find them too tedious. One night got me about halfway through (guessing by the walkthrough screens which I only needed to glance at once) (edit - 2nd night I needed more hints) and this one is about the right difficulty level for me. I prefer more puzzle work and less dialogue but at least the latter can be sped up. I have no technical problems on my laptop running XP other than the exit issue and a weird ticking sound once that didn't stop until I exited and restarted. In the past BFG has always helped me with technical problems so I hope others can get help if they care to. The graphics remind me of the 80s which is one of the many things that charm me about it, along with the witty dialogue and irreverent characters (distant cousins of Sam & Max!) It's short but as I don't have a lot of time to play sometimes that's better for me, as if I take a break from the long ones I forget too much of the plot. I'll likely get the other two -- can anyone who liked this one and played all three tell me if they liked they others as much? Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator