Posts created by madrabbit

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 30, 14 12:23 AM
To BFG, BZ, and all the other players out there
I am mad and so I am going to vent and you all should read through especially YOU BFG and BZ
I honestly do not see how these changes in experience requirement and payouts for mini games Could be considered a cheat by us players as one members little niece said changing the rules in middle of game is a cheat BFG and BZ that's you your the cheaters
All the B
Bolgins we as players gained from the mini games including FUNGIS hut were used to pay Characters during quests, Upgrade Buildings, Buy food Items to gain energy to play more maps I DO NOT see how this use could be seen as a CHEAT on our part
The Real cheat is the Auctioneer's in the game charging outland-us prices for items Such as most ridiculous the Coruscating Dust being auctioned for 100 thousand to 400 thousand Bolgins

AS for the bank issue I and many others can not even access the bank to buy diamonds and Bolgins even if we wanted to for gaining energies or other things
SO if this is a scam by BFG to get us to BUY more from bank it is useless ALL it is doing is PISSING us off and Loosing players of what used to be a great game
players ARE going to QUIT right left and sideways over these changes cause we feel we are be PUNISHED for playing the game well using what was given in game and not bank AND then to be called cheaters because of it, IT is outrageous

BFG and BZ Need to get their heads out of their Sit-down part and give us back the right payouts (the 1290 for fungus hut) and a way to gain more energies or at least a reduction in energy cost per map scene and STOP this BS they are handing out

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 16, 14 6:37 PM
No its not just you and its not coral cove you need to visit ITS APRICUS PLAZA to finish this quest
mamacass14 wrote:Is there a glitch on this Patch for last update? I think it might be. Gobie of the Hide & Seek Princess on 5th quest that I received on 1.94 update states visit Coral Cove. I have done this already 12 times with no check mark on said visits. I was looking for the 2nd disc for trunk in Moonfell.

Revision: I just spent 1300 energy in Coral Cove to get the "visit" checked off. I even used the shrine as I thought it would be attached to prior update that requested fairy glass, I obtained 41 fairy glass & still Cove was not checked off. I have clicked map site, scrolled to map site, clicked proceed, clicked play now, closed game & manager and still I have not gotten acknowledged. Now I am loosing 2 hours on my shrine. I am very, very upset with this update.

Has anyone else have the same problem?
Mamacass14

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 30, 14 11:42 AM
de netarhows after quinns sister asks you to upgrade the tree area near fungus hut as her new garden area then the dew becomes available in rosetum garden not before Hope that helps all you still looking for it

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 25, 14 9:40 AM
i kinda know what you mean since started recieving the bundles I have 4 with one each of minigame resources and one of building supplies My son who has bean bragging to me and teasing me about it has only played 2 weeks now and has recieved on first seven days the soup bundle and on 14th day recieved bundle for all specialty items whats with that ???????

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 24, 14 8:45 AM
hello arguen that quest is glitched it is counting your Reigning star gems not the medicinal honeys
This glitch has already bean reported on Boom Zap forum Awakening kingdoms

so I suggest you not gather any more reigningstars unless you want to give them to Blessida
however I would wait for the fix to this quest as well

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 20, 14 7:50 AM
i have all six and played all more then once they are wonderfull games to haveand if you look at themclosly you will note all the charictors you meet in AK kingdoms come from there also the mini games and collections
however from what ive heard and read the redfallwoods is the last chapter don't think another is expected to come out beound that

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 19, 14 9:44 AM
I am 40 yes i feal like a full blown senior I take care of my mom who had a stroke 3 yrs ago and ended up in whealchair a babby brother age 31 physically mentally age 5 can't speak or hear 2teanage kids of my own a boy and a girl a husband who seams to have reverted back to being single (he says MY money I worked for it i get to spend it as I choose) and a house
I am addicted to ak have bean since first chapter ak dreamless castle came out Just can't get enough of the game and scenery It is a great way to get out from under all the headaches of real life to sit for 2-3 hrs playing and seeing all the wonders in the scenes for me is relaxing despite some of the smaller glitches
I will remain loyal and true to this game so long as they keep coming out with more updates

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 14, 14 3:40 AM
on old computer if you can get back into game from there go to settings in game and press register button then register your email and try again on new computer to logg in

HOPE this helps

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 12, 14 7:23 AM
I have had some issues with that too since I found a way to let my son play this game as well he can logg into his account with no glitches but when I try to logg back from his to mine it eigther gives me his gammer tag and his quests but wont let me open them while still showing my stats (level points energy coins and diamands) also can no longer view or purchase from bank
Found at time it will also shut down the game 1/2 waythroyghthe log in process and leave acount in his name
the only way I have found to get back into my account (with only the bank glitch still popping up while everything else is as should be) is to use cCleaner, Sut down computer completely, restart and then open and logg in to my game of AK.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 11, 14 1:28 PM
if you are an Awakening Kingdoms fan who loves nicknacks and collectables and would love to see some or all of the items in AK available topurchase for your home collection or to gift to friends
Items that are from game that you can actually own hold and show off PLEASE go to this site http://forum.boomzap.com/showthread.php?tid=681 and make your vote

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 8, 14 11:31 AM
AngelaSophia wrote:There's also one in gnome village. They ask for a cacti, you have the click on the cactus

Cati is singalar for catus catus refers to more then one cati means one cati (catus) look it up numnum

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 8, 14 5:44 AM
i've bean playing since mid dec onold laptop downloaded the 3/28 update and 1wk later computer crashed and wiped all files including ghost files that was before the update were you could register and save your file on line so I lostall i had gained but was able to start new game in mid of june when my hubby brought home a used aptop he was given and i reformatted it now after 2? days I have made it back up to level 59 and have all my buildins upgraded now working to try and regain coins and collections I had in old game
I am still very much Addicted to this game and am loving it despite the glitches(which are slightly Annoying) the worst I don't like is all the users of auction site who seam to think its fair to charge OVER 5,000Balgins for an item get real people and stop charging so much I can see a rare item going for 3-5thousand but any more then that is just plain outraguos.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 5, 14 9:18 PM
I too have leveled up twice now since new update and no change in reward it still only gives 1 diamond and 10 extra energy slots wich really sucks they should have atleast raised the reward for all the extra work we need to put into it

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 2, 14 12:06 PM
I have read these post I dont want to spend the diamonds 75 = 3 and 2/3rds of a soup wich i'd rather have
I tried for the books brought my self back up to 22 books then tried again Freehand took the booksleaving me with 2 but did not put the check on centuars minis
now he's got 40 books and still won't let me pass

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 1, 14 8:55 PM
I too am having same problem but not just with mini centaurs its also books for me I have 30 the qest asks for 20 yet It tells me I do not have enough
I have eported this on BZ's forum site along with the other glitches I've knoticed such as Trophy Acheivement not agknowledging the 5 trophies I've obtained in Stone Circle trying to get items for my quests
and the silluette mode glitch in Druids Hut
and quest flag glitch

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 1, 14 8:44 PM
yes glitch continues through to max level I am already there and it shows yet ALSO biggest is the trophies for this board are not agknowledged by the Achievement board still need to reach max level in Druids hut at level 4 now and same in Aileah Tor But achievement for trophies reads I only have 98/105 it's not accepting the 5 I have in Stone Circle

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 28, 14 10:33 PM
Jaytee5841 you dont just click on the fountian there is a quest you have to complete to get new tiles to fix the fountian when you;ve completed quest then you can go back andopen fountian

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 28, 14 7:42 AM
geeze luise still havn't heard back from anyone in BFG or BZ about what they are going to do for us to bring the games fun factor back by helping us gamers out
reading all these new post I am beginning to think they nolonger care about us gammers just commissions of sales wich is really stupid when three quarters of all their revenue sources are about to up and walk away from this game couse we have not bean heard they keep asking for our opinion but seam to not hear us they do opposite making game more difficult to play with out using bank
Ive even gone too BZ website forum and there too people are yelling about the increasing unfairness of this game and conflicting stories between sites Don't they read each others forums to keep up with what players are saying???????

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 27, 14 11:38 AM
in addition to rest there needs to be more item drops in map when we get a quest
I just spent 4 days and about ten energy bar refills just to get one (mind you 1) book from Gobholme for a quest that is just plain outragious.
also people come on with the auction one it's ONLY A GAME 2 why should we spend 20,000 coins or better to get an Item that would in turn if used in collection would only return 2000 or less really people you are not going to get reach in real life through this auction be more fair in your pricing PLEASE

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 24, 14 6:53 PM
i've got one too but i can't print it and even if i could its difficult to keep pappers like lists in this house kids and animals don't leave paperwork alone
it is very enoying to have to quit game to look something up if you find an item you need to complete a collection but forgot were it can be found
and some of us are new to game my friend cindy just started shes only on level 2 and constantly requires help finding items

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator