Posts created by bootsky

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 4, 11 5:02 AM
Been looking around the reef for my fellow lobster unclewally where are you? And where is uncle dave miss you guys.
boots

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 4, 11 4:52 AM
Kelvarda wrote:Hiya boots - Mmmm you look good enough to eat!

I've sent you a PM re Princess Isabella: Return

and you asked a question about times in yesterdays Chit chat thread. I answered but didn't know if you were still around. It was late for me though, (00.35am)

Kel

Sorry I didn't reply: yes I did receive it thanks, but I figure most of you are in the UK
(one should NOT assume :whistle so I figured you'd be abed. Then forgot to mention it. Will now check my message
Boots

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 4, 11 4:21 AM
bella81762 wrote:wtg bootsky, you look yummy

Oh shucks , thanks
Luckily I'm a lobster if I was human I'd've been soaked(getting hubby's paper that is LOL)
boots

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 4, 11 4:16 AM
Hi everyone, yeah things do seem to be at a standstill here in gaming city LOL
I'll shake it up a bit: I morph! into this curvy lobster
Since I got today off I was looking forward to some good play & spending my coupon now "cos it's raining out, I'll have to replay Isabella, I want to see the ending again! got a bit confused, don't want to "spoiler" it so someone can PM me
It's taking me a long time to type today my hands are achy, getting older
In fact I hear thunder rumbling across the lake, better go get hubby's paper
boots

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 3, 11 12:41 PM
I just wanted to know & I will post this again tomorrow 'cos I don't think I'll get a reply tonight ...ar you gals/guys from the UK?
When I post my time comes up as west coast when I am in (as I've said b4 Ontario) the eastish coast of N.America
Boots
PS Cedo & ginro keep posting it gets easier

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 3, 11 11:56 AM
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents After reading a few of the comments I thought I would try the CE. I enjoyed the game the graphics are super you will need your sneakers lots of running around However it is not my kind of game to buy (I may change my mind about that LOL) I am not fond of the dark eerie games which is kinda silly 'cos I love the fairy tale kind.
Happy gaming, boots

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 3, 11 11:51 AM
Played the CE demo for this new game & really did enjoy it, I'm not sure I will buy it either in CE or SE purely because I'm just not fond of these dark eerie games.
Funny really 'cos I thoroughly enjoy the fairy tales, no accounting for taste.
I am usually the last one to post (this past coupla days) so I'll turn out the lights & see you all tomorrow
boots

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 3, 11 11:46 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:I am sorry to confuse you bootsky... I have that effect on people. LOLOL Perhaps because I am often in a state of confusion myself...

Her dog Sidekick had gone blind and they did a surgery that restored his vision - how marvelous is that? This will be his first post-op check up. The surgery was just done this past Wednesday, June 1st. When he woke up from the anesthesia, he could see again. This is just the best story.... it makes me smile from ear to ear.

Thanks for the clarification Shadow that is just a wonderful heartening story

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 3, 11 10:30 AM
Well work is finished and best of all my boss gave me tomorrow off, last Saturday off 'til after Labour Day
Firstly: CONGRATULTIONS to TigerJo on your morph, I am doing the exact same thing 'cos I don't like being a squid, silly looking thing
Secondly: after reading everyone's review for this game I think I'm going to try the C/E
Thirdly & really the most important: GOOD LUCK Spiritdog with your doctors' appt (however I am a little confused as to whether you had the operation or your dog?) Shadowfax does that to me LMAO

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 3, 11 2:04 AM
Just wanted to say hi! before goinig to work.
Welcome Cedo
BBL boots

So shadow did you not receive my PM? No biggie if you didn't but ...

Kelvarda wrote:Hi boots - how ya doing. Good I hope (it wasn't you!!)

Well, I much preferred the first one (FR0G) to this one - too many H0 scenes for me. I hope they revert back to that format for the next.

But I suppose it is easier to stick in a H0 scene, rather than do anything else

Kel

Hey there...great. No, I read the locked thread....phew
@ Kel yeah you were right forums get you morphing pretty quick!!

Just finished playing the demo for this game it was really good
I tried to play the demo for the first one but the C/E had frozen & it was still frozen...oh well I didn't find that you needed to have played the first one first

I enjoyed this game very much the story is the old familiar but it's not too dark & eerie . The SG was the usual type . I had tried the first one but the c/e froze up on me. This will be a buy for me too

I thought it was my fault your thread got locked down shadowfax, I was all prepared to go down on one tentacle for forgiveness nuff said.
I was absolutely positive I had the first Love Chronicles but I don't so now I have 2 games to play where oh where does one find the time? We are actually having decent weather here in Ontario, Canada at the moment so plants are waiting to be planted.

Just to let you know I'll be back after work to read the comedy hour
I hope to have some time to play this game, I too, played & enjoyed the first one
Please check out my discussion regarding Dream Day, it's relegated to ...like 145,230!!!LOL

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 3:15 PM
shadowfax44 wrote:ROFLOL

I seriously need to at least try to sleep. Say goodnight Gracie...

Did you get any sleep , you seem to be constantly swimming around the reef & the big ocean...please take care

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 1:22 PM
Just talking to myself LOL but I realized the last time they had a pretty good offer on games for $4.99 there weren't many IHOG's or HOG's....think about it

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 12:14 PM
peppiespet wrote:most uf mums mags are so old even have knitting patterns in !!

Geez they really are old, you should pass them on to unclewally
unclewally I have started coming to this forum mainly 'cos you crack me up...keep up the good work, I said the good work!!!

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 12:04 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:
unclewally wrote:Congrats Dragonladyoz! You've been hangin' around shadow so much that you're startin' to look alike!!! . . . now mind you, that's not a bad thing!
unclewally

Aww unclewally, you're just saying that 'cause you're a one-eyed supporter!!
LOL

Just loved this
Congrats from me too

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator