Posts created by kelsie2

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jul 9, 11 9:01 AM
GREAT GAME !!! I thinkit was better than" Salem" although the story was a bit convoluted.. Graphics superb... mini games not too difficult but interesting loved the battleships !!!
I was so involved in gameplay that I forgot to keep looking for clovers so did not get 70 !!!
I have never replayed any game but I am tempted to play this again to collect all the clovers !!!
Yes I can recommend this one

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on Jul 7, 11 9:50 AM
not for me similar to Gardenscapes but not as slick or as clever, will not buy this one,but thats just my opinion !

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Jul 5, 11 10:37 AM
Well I liked this game it was fun although easy mini games and hidden objects. it was lighthearted and relaxing not too mind-bending !!!
A little more research into history could have helped I found some of the objects to collect before travelling did not exactly match the time period.. ie silver plastic looking sandals in the 8th or 11th century oops !!!
apart from that and a few language problems it was great ,loved it !!!!

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Jun 27, 11 10:04 PM
Same problem with annoying squares floating about and pixilated sparkles Using mac os 8 any ideas ???

posted in Tearstone on Jun 27, 11 12:15 AM
Thanks Dragons Eye studio thanks Big Fish great Game I did not get bored as I do sometime with the plain old HOGS this was just a bit different !!!
Good story line and and a proper ending for a change !!!!
Love to see a sequal !! Can recommend especially if you Like Dream Chronicles !! Four suns to make up for the lousy summer here in UK !!!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Jun 14, 11 1:10 PM
I ENJOYED YHIS GAME IS WAS DIFFERENT !! A change from the normal HOGS
a bit like the dream chronicle series....BUT WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END ???
I found all the dragon heads, and circles lit up for the amulets (I had found them all)
then the screen went blank and the game was over !!! why was it so important to collect the amulets ? did I miss something ? Is it a glitch or was that it ?...apart from that I can recommend the game and will try the other one available for the MAC

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on Jun 6, 11 1:06 PM
its a buy for me after playing the demo,, great graphics and the music is ot bad for a change(, maybe not after a couple of hours of it !!!)
tried two demos this one and " The Silent Scream...".. no comparison .. in my humble opinion this is the better game .
my only gripe is once again I seem to be in the dark.. but at least I have a flashlight at hand !!!
Off to find my code for the freebie from May ...and continue "Shivering "

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain on May 26, 11 12:36 PM
Did not hold attention I played both""Empress of the Deep" games in the middle of this one !!!!,,(EOD games were great)
I guess I was bored... mini games were boring I kept skipping them because I was fed up with trial and error !!!
Graphics superb and interesting Hogs...

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on May 12, 11 3:05 PM
Yeeesssss Great game !! Great graphics,a story line that did not wallow and loose the plot !! and for a change the music was pleasant.
A relaxing game I did not want it finish !!! not the Hardest of games but immersive
Yes I am a Riven/Myst fan !!!
Cannot wait for sequel Great game more like this please a real change from the regular HOG
Oh by the by I know I read everything and go through carefully but how did someone finish this in 21/2 hours ??? Am I slow took me about 4 !!!! maybe more !!!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Apr 7, 11 1:29 PM
Finally a game that is just a little different... although it does remind me of Dream Chronicles...which I enjoyed all of the series.....
I was about to give up as the last few demos have been the usual junk piles and eye strain from groping in the dark looking for totally unrelated objects (if I can fathom out what I am looking for, from the bad translation). If I have to look for another feather again I shall ... well no matter...
Not finished demo but I will purchase now .Good graphics , not TOO dark and good sound effects thanks for this one Big Fish.. I have just resorted to downloading a DD solitaire game .. which is fun ... just to fill in an evening.. while I Waited for a decent HOG/Aventure game ... this just might be it !!!!
let you know when I finish it .. I see from the Walkthrough it is quite long great !!

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Mar 26, 11 1:38 PM
I agree even the dark scenes were "seeable".. I am tired of many hog scenes now where I am constantly groping in the dark and dislike the use of flashlights !!
Great game I can recommend this one now I am looking for something on a par with this one !!

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 26, 11 1:09 AM
Agree too easy and too short and not what I expected sorry BF this is not the quality of games I am used too or expect will not buy.

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 26, 11 12:23 AM
Hi Zowaar.. DER.. how could I have been so dumb.. I guess I was already irritated
By the game and was not trying too hard I will finish demo now but..
thanks for your help

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 25, 11 1:35 PM
Tried again does not work... hey is there anyone out there ???. no comments or reviews for this game.....

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 25, 11 12:54 AM
this is the first time I have had a problem with a game... I am trying the demo and have got as far as a cave with a shepherd boy searching for floral decorations ( for some reason ).. I cannot find the last flower thing and I have clicked and clicked the area indicated by the "Hint" on the left side but nothing happens.....glad it is just the demo if I get further I will get back !!

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 23, 11 1:24 PM
A good game kept me busy and i did not get bored... I did not mind the lack of instruction for mini games they were not that difficult to work out .... also I liked having to earn hints ... we play these games to use a bit of grey matter as well as having fun.. sometimes those quick recharging hints are too tempting just to click rather than search ...yes I would recommend this one ... an easy going HOG with some tricky mini games...

posted in Shutter Island on Mar 23, 11 10:28 AM
Ouch that WAS an abrupt ending.... Game was ok glad I purchased it on a daily deal not worth full price.. oh those flashing lights there should be a warning attached to this game for migraine sufferers !!!

posted in Phantasmat on Mar 12, 11 8:38 AM
oh yes yes just played demo and am going to buy.. love the HOG/M3.....
Good graphics and story seems good nice creepy scenes and characters
Got to rush and buy ,,,and get back to game before dinner !!

posted in Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure on Mar 2, 11 8:07 AM

Great game kept me amused for hours but I do tend to read everything!!!
Story line was good and an ending that did not leave you Dangling !!!
Hog scenes were clever although some were a bit dark......I had a few chuckles over the pop ups... On the whole I can recommend this game not too brain taxing but lots of fun..

posted in Jane Croft: The Baker Street Murder on Feb 11, 11 11:32 AM
i guess we have been spoiled by some of the really good interesting games out thre... not this one for sure was i really expected to play the cup and ball game???? yeh I did ..got it right ...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator