Posts created by Akaabbey

posted in Viking Saga on Jul 12, 13 12:01 PM
Yes thank you so much!!

Abbey

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 1:55 AM
After buying/restarting I found out the sea creatures... Great way to keep me clicking on everything LOL..Very great game!! (I forgot about Dog's Heart until Vlady said that) and have that one too...I don't post often but this one just really inspired me to.

Abbey

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 1:12 AM
Loving the game so far, going to have to restart after I purchase it as I missed something in the beginning (the shells), only problem I have is the slow loading of some scenes (not really a bother for me as I am patient)

posted in Royal Defense on Jun 22, 13 1:26 PM
LOL Thanks Pea511!!! That was pretty awesome!!!

Abbey

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 12, 13 7:18 AM
A neighbor calls Austin to ask him to rescue her cat that is stuck in a tree....maybe we are hearing her cat?

Abbey

posted in Fear for Sale: Nightmare Cinema Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 13 4:53 PM
Thanks, I did it 1st with no tutorial and didn't get it and then restarted with the tutorial and still nothing, Guess I will restart and try again.

Abbey

posted in Fear for Sale: Nightmare Cinema Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 13 11:05 PM
In Extras it says #1: Watcher: Pass the game *without* tutorial help, in Strategy Guide it says: Educated: Complete the Tutorial.....Have restarted to see and still no achievement? Does anyone have #1 yet?

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Mar 3, 13 2:54 AM
Yep, figured I would go ahead and try this one again (just reloaded it)....I didn't even make it to the safe this time (2nd chapter) once I got the dart gun, game froze, access violation, and when restarted was back at the beginning of chapter 2....Bought over a year ago and still having problems. One hour of my life wasted once again.

Bottom right corner of page

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 on Feb 3, 13 4:36 PM
sipason wrote: Level 9 - Complete the levei w/o windmill (AND FOUNDRY! Do not use foundry to get this one.)

Thank you.....I have done level 9 over and over, finally got it

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 26, 13 12:46 AM
Just FYI...It says The Torment of Whitewall

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 12 6:53 PM
Was a weird ending...I was left with vials of medicine?

Abbey

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 13, 12 3:26 PM
Guess not alone on this one then...I can't find it anywhere....

Abbey

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Nov 30, 12 3:56 PM
Yes thank you Mystic!! I barely got it but that did help!

Abbey

I had the arrow at the end also.....

Abbey

Sorry was on wrong game forum

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 26, 12 4:29 PM
Wish I could help...stuck there too

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court on Sep 6, 12 4:45 PM
I haven't been able too either....Sorry

Abbey

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court on Aug 29, 12 4:16 PM
Thanks that did work wonders....

Abbey

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 12 2:36 PM
Just bought and installed the game...but no strategy guide for me either...

Abbey

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator