Posts created by brooklynblonde

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 3, 10 12:14 PM
I agree, this is totally NOT a hog-I enjoyed it as a change of pace, but too short for me to buy

posted in Amelie's Cafe: Summer Time on Sep 2, 10 4:39 PM
Thought this was cute, but not buying it-did find the cursor a little sluggish as some others did. Demo most TM games, but usually end up finishing the demo and playing some old Diner Dash-same thing here .

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 2, 10 4:35 PM
I agree the cursor thing is annoying-if it changed somehow you wouldn't be randomly clicking on everything to see if you need it-I ended up picking up lots of stuff before I got to it in the story, so I had no idea what it was for-this is a no buy for me.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 2, 10 4:32 PM
So I actually like this game as a nice change of pace, I know not everyone feels this way. The reason I will be NOT buying it is this ridiculous loading between every movement you make-leave a room, wait for it to load, new task, wait for it to load-give me a break. While I didn't play as quickly as some who finished in an hour, if the game wasn't constantly loading, I may have been close to done at the end of the demo. As it was, I had almost finished level 5 when my demo ended, so would only have an hour to go. No thanks.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 8:42 PM
Ugh-played most of my demo.Usually love these types of games, but passing on this one-objects aren't just hard to find, they're hidden in ways that are ridiculous. Also, I find the narrator's voice to be sooooo out of sync with the nature of the game. Like the characters, but that's about it.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Aug 28, 10 9:07 PM
Wow, I'm always amazed at how fast some people can play. I have 8 minutes left on my demo, and have just started level 4, without skippind any puzzles or dialogue scenes-usually I skip the cut scenes, but I'm enjoying these, so I wanted to watch the story. With 18 levels total, per the walkthrough, I'll probably play for 4 and a half or 5 hours. I was waiting until September to start a new punch card, but this game is making waiting difficult!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Aug 28, 10 1:14 PM
Really enjoying this one-liked the first one too. The only thing that's putting me off is the backround sound and music-way too much-whimpering screams, etc. and turning it down is nearly impossible-I had to just turn it off, which I don't like to do. Like the story line and the main character, so will probably buy.

posted in Bee Garden on Aug 27, 10 9:43 PM
I have to say, I love TM games, but this is just not for me. The floaty style annoyed me sooooo much-I usually play the full demo of everything I try, but gave up on this one after 2 levels!! I'm off to play some Diner Dash! sheesh!

posted in Country Harvest on Aug 18, 10 8:05 PM

I am having a really hard time navigating around the farm screen. Otherwise, this is a fun game. Does anyone have an esy way to do this? I won't buy this if I can't figure this out-this is a fun game, but it's waaaaaay too frustrating to want to move around and not be able to do so! Argh!

posted in Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer on Aug 18, 10 3:10 PM
Also, I got the same Adobe message many other people mentioned. My Adobe had just been updated, so I have the latest version. Ignored the message, had no problems with the game at all.

posted in Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer on Aug 18, 10 3:08 PM
This seems like a completely average game. Not really annoying, just not that great. I will say that the dialogue you click through is waaaaaaay too much, and if i played the whole game, I would get tired of it very quickly. Played the whole demo, but not going to buy.

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 7, 10 3:10 PM
Wow, I think if you finish in 2 hours, you must be skipping most puzzles. I bought this today, and have been playing for about 3 hours after the hour demo-I did skip 2 puzzles, and have 2 puzzles left to go before the end of the game. Haven't bought anything in a while, but this caught my interest, partly because I knew it would take a while to finish. Really enjoying it

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 12:44 AM
Just played a few minutes, and wow what an improvement over the last few games. Too tired to finish the demo, but really looking forward to this for tomorrow

posted in Cute Knight on Jul 26, 10 10:24 PM
Thanks for all the great reviews, everyone-so helpful-coming into the forums is helping me save major bucks-and time.

posted in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy on Jul 26, 10 10:21 PM
Yikes-no thanks!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 26, 10 10:19 PM
As always, it's so helpful to check out the forum and see what everyone thinks-it's so surprising that this series has produced such a short game. One of the things I enjoyed about the previous Dream Chronicles games was that they are nice and long. Hmmmmmm.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Jul 26, 10 9:37 PM
Really enjoyed the demo of this game-not sure how I missed it the first time around-not sure about the length, but for a catch of the week, I think it's a definite buy. Cute characters, and I like how find the difference games are mixed in. I think the last couple of days' games have been disappointing, so this is a nice surprise

posted in PAC-MAN Pizza Parlor on Jul 26, 10 8:03 PM
Think this is kind of cute, but waaaaaay easy. I guess I've played too much Diner Dash!! Fun to demo, but don't think I'll buy it

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 24, 10 11:34 AM
Thanks for aall the great info everyone-I thought I was missing something obvious with that crazy phone. Also, since someone pointed out that this looks like a short game I checked it out, and wow it is super short. Definitely off the list for me

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 24, 10 2:09 AM
Ok I have been loving the BF games lately, but I think this one is a miss-the cell phone game towards the beginning of the game is sooooooo annoying!! Anyone figure out a simple way to finish it? I stopped playing the game after almost no time at all because I can't deal with it, and there's no way to skip it. Also have to say that the initial hidden object scene in the woods had objects so tiny that it was just silly. I might give the demo one more shot, but this is not looking good.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator