Posts created by Robsim

posted in The Heritage on May 23, 10 8:34 AM
kega wrote:I found the update on my game manager. I had to click on the bottom where it sayd "options". Then under updates click "manually". There it was in green "1 update" Clicked on it, and it re downloaded.
Good luck. Yippee!!!

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 3:52 PM
tuttepeever wrote:Waiting patiently for the WT. I know I will need in the chapters ahead but already love this game. Bought it at first glance. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this help. Sometimes the frustration becomes too burdensome with other things going on in one's life that are so challenging. A game should be an escape and it is for me when I know I can receive the help I need when faced with a hurdle.
Tuttepeever. . .I couldn't have stated this any better than the way you have, particularly the "A game should be an escape. . ."!! When I come home from work in the evenings (and during some weekends), I shut the world out and BF is my "escape" until I'm ready to re-emerge back. See ya round (and round and round) the pond.

Robsim

Played this game when it first released and it was EXCELLENT. I even sent a request, to the BF office - in Washington state - asking WHEN the next Mystery Case Files game(s) will be released. However, I was informed that, unfortunately, their office(s), too, aren't told of any of the game releases (darned)!! Nonetheless, I WILL be standing by waiting for it!! :-)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator