Posts created by cal711

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Aug 18, 13 9:16 AM
It's been a while since I've played Paris and I'm not sure what scene you're talking about but the only dog bone I can recall offhand is toward the right of the scene and is at the top of a column. If I'm remembering correctly, there's a whisk broom to the left of where the dog bone is located. The dog bone is pretty well camouflaged and it took me a while to find it myself.

I hope I'm steering you in the right direction. Good luck!!

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Jul 21, 13 9:03 AM
I haven't played BCA Paris for quite a while but I'm pretty sure that Round 60 is the bell tower of Notre Dame, right? If so (and if I'm remembering correctly), the star is toward the right side of the scene and is laying on its side in a spiderweb.

I really hope I'm remembering this right and not sending you on a wild goose chase!! Good luck.

posted in Big City Adventure: Tokyo on Jul 11, 13 4:59 PM
Hi, Hotrod2k. I previously posted the solution to the gears puzzle in a message from someone else so I'm re-posting it for you:

I'm not exactly sure how to describe the solution but I'll give it a try!

The top left peg is what I call a medium-size gray gear.
Below that one (on the outer left of the circle) is a small brown gear.
Inside the circle (from left to right) are:
1) the biggest of the gears (kind of a pinkish-brown color)
2) the smallest of the gears (an olive green color)
3) a medium-large size green gear
The two gears on the outer right of the circle (from top to bottom) are:
1) a small dark brown gear
2) a medium-size silverish-colored gear

My descriptions of the colors might be hard to understand but I made a diagram after I solved the puzzle the first time and that's how I identified the colors.

Good luck!!

posted in Big City Adventure: Tokyo on Jul 1, 13 3:24 PM
I just finished posting the solution on your other message. You should be able to finish the game now.

posted in Big City Adventure: Tokyo on Jul 1, 13 3:22 PM
I'm not exactly sure how to describe the solution but I'll give it a try!

The top left peg is what I call a medium-size gray gear.
Below that one (on the outer left of the circle) is a small brown gear.
Inside the circle (from left to right) are:
1) the biggest of the gears (kind of a pinkish-brown color)
2) the smallest of the gears (an olive green color)
3) a medium-large size green gear
The two gears on the outer right of the circle (from top to bottom) are:
1) a small dark brown gear
2) a medium-size silverish-colored gear

My descriptions of the colors might be hard to understand but I made a diagram after I solved the puzzle the first time and that's how I identified the colors.

Good luck!!

posted in Big City Adventure: Tokyo on Jun 18, 13 6:23 PM
If you're still looking for the ice cream cone in Level 16 (the black locomotive), it's on top of the train just to the right of the glasses which are sticking off the side of the pole.

I agree with you and others about how small and extremely well hidden the objects are. I'm on my 3rd play of the game and am still having to use hint coins way too often. I guess it's going to take me a few more tries to memorize where things are.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Jun 15, 13 5:14 PM
BCA Tokyo is now available!! I just bought and installed it but haven't played it yet. There's a Father's Day BOGO sale going on so you can get Tokyo for $9.99 and get another game of equal or lesser value free (that's what I did).

Enjoy the game. I'm sure we both will; I've got all of the other BCA games and absolutely love them.

Well, gonna go play now. I just wanted to let you know about the game since I saw your question a few days ago.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Mar 30, 13 2:01 PM
I haven't played BCA Paris for a while but I checked my own game and found that I had left off at Round 41 so I played until I got to Round 44, which is the one with the deli/bakery case. The clothespin is at the right of the scene and is directly to the left of the lollipop and below the waving kitty. The clothespin is upside down and is kind of hard to see even once you know where it is. Carry on with your game now!

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Mar 16, 13 6:39 PM
If you're talking about the cathedral with the stained glass window, it's near the middle of that window. I'm trying to picture it in my head so I'm not exactly sure what it's next to but the feather is standing upright and is leaning a little to the right. If memory serves, it's light yellow in color (but don't quote me on that). I had a hard time finding it at first too.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Feb 22, 13 9:16 AM
Glad I could help. I'm not really an expert; when I get a new game, I play it over and over... and over again! My first couple of times through this one, I had a REALLY hard time finding the objects so I was determined to do it. I also wanted to get all 12 Achievements, which I've now managed to do. I really like this game but the novelty of it will wear off eventually but hopefully by then, there will be another HOG available that I'll want to try.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Feb 13, 13 3:43 PM
Hi, Noreen, it's me again!! The fishbone is about midway down on the right side of the spider web (which is toward the right side of the scene).

posted in Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ on Feb 10, 13 8:08 PM
I'm not sure which one you mean but one of the crowns is on the wall of the church between 2 of the headstones toward the left side of the scene. The other crown is on top of the headstone with the letter "G" and the flying bat on it (in about the center of the scene).

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Feb 10, 13 5:35 PM
This is the carousel scene, right? If so, the hockey stick is a shadow on the floor of the carousel that runs from about the middle to the right side of the floor. The ice cream cone gave me fits too and I finally had to use a magnifying glass to find it; it's on the mane of the horse closest to the center of the carousel. Hope this helps you out.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Feb 6, 13 8:29 PM
The test taker is a pencil. If you're in the blue-highlighted part of the carousel scene, the pencil is toward the bottom left below the braid.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Jan 31, 13 7:43 PM
@tophen: The euro "coin" (which is actually the symbol that looks like the letter "E") is in a picture on the back wall. The picture is to the right of the one with the Eiffel Tower and the euro symbol is in the bottom right of that picture (I haven't been in the cafe scene in the last few days but I think the picture has a bicycle in it).

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Jan 21, 13 4:20 AM
You said "warehouse" so I hope I'm in the right scene. I haven't played for a few days but if I recall correctly, Round 60 is the one with the big bell (Notre Dame). If that's the one you're talking about, the "A" is toward the right of the scene and is located on the left side of the spider web (the "A" is on its side and not straight up and down). I hope this helps.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Jan 15, 13 7:34 PM
I haven't had to find the comb yet but I used a magnifying glass (some of these are REALLY hard to spot) and I'm pretty sure it's on the spine of the book to the left of the big bell and above the chest that gets highlighted in blue. Part of the comb is a yellowish-cream color. Since I haven't had to find it yet, I couldn't click on it to make sure but you might want to give it a try. Good luck!

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Jan 14, 13 12:09 PM
The dog bone is at the far right of the scene. It's laying horizontally to the right of the small whisk broom and just above the hand mirror (that looks like a magnifiying glass).

I hope you can proceed with the game now.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Jan 14, 13 12:07 PM
The dog bone is at the far right of the scene. It's laying horizontally to the right of the small whisk broom and just above the hand mirror (that looks like a magnifiying glass).

I hope you can proceed with the game now.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Jan 7, 13 4:03 PM
The flag is on the white poster/sign at the left of the scene. It's a couple inches below the round red fire alarm bell.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator